Chapter Twenty Six

That was when my world went crashing down. I woke up in the backseat of a car with a crazy head ache. The worst part was I didn't even remember what happened. Now I'm in a strange car with Derek and Ronnie.

"Hey look who's awake!" Derek draws the attention to me as I slowly sat up.

"What's going on?" I don't want to be here.

"Well when you passed out at the hotel last night, Craig called us to pick you up. I guess he's just had enough of your bullshit, Juliet," Ronnie gladly tells me.

Enough of my bullshit? That doesn't sound right to me.

"That's not true, pull over," I demand.

They gladly pulled over and explained to me what happened. None of it sounds real to me though, that couldn't have happened. I didn't even have that much to drink, how could I have passed out? If it did happen, Craig wouldn't have just left me with Ronnie.

"Just take me back to the hotel, I can take care of this myself," I say.

"They already left for the next city on their schedule," Ronnie takes my hand.

I pull away, "No, they wouldn't leave without me."

Maybe it is true, I mean if they already moved on to the next city without me, it must be true. But wait, where is my phone?

"Did you see what happened to my phone?" I ask Derek.

"No, I don't think it was on you when we picked you up," Ronnie answers.

"I wasn't talking to you," I glance over at him.

"I think you left it in the hotel room, so now Craig has it," Derek answers nervously.

"Can I borrow yours?" I give him a look.

"That's not a good idea," Ronnie takes Derek's phone.

"Why? Why are you trying to cut me off from everyone I know?"

"Just trust me, we're trying to protect you," he says.

From what? I know they have my cell phone, I had it when I was walking back to the lounge. This is all starting to be really confusing and I don't know who I should trust in this situation.

"Okay, then where are we going? Are we still in England?" I ask.

"Yes, we're going to Jacky's house, then we're catching a flight back home," Derek answers.

I don't want to go back home. What even is home anymore?

The ride to Jacky's place was very long and very intense. I was trying really hard to not let my emotions get to me, but the thoughts in my head never ended. When we finally got there, I didn't want to get out of the car, but Ronnie dragged me along.

Jacky's place was a cute little suburban home, nothing like the one he has back in America. It was nothing fancy, but it felt warm to me.

"Hey, there you guys are!" A guy with bright red hair greets us at the door.

"Yeah, she was acting stubborn," Ronnie ruffles my hair. I give him a dirty look and fix it back into place.

"So Juliet, you're Ronnie's lady, right?" The guy asks me.

"No, I'm not. Who are you anyways?" I roll my eyes.

"Are you serious?" He just looks at me.

"Look, I don't have time for this," I walk past them all and meet up with Jacky.

"Juliet!" He greets me with a hug.

That was when I finally lost it and broke down into tears.

"Hey, don't cry!" He scoops me up into his arms and wipes my tears away, "Everything will work itself out in the end. If it's still hurting, it's not the end."