Chapter 1: Happy Birthday

Dipper POV

Fireworks filled the sky. I was up on the balcony. I could hear the crowds of people cheering and having a great time. They were celebrating the day of the war ending that happened two trillion years ago. There was a huge feasible. Today wasn't the only thing that I was celebrating. I look at my watch. One minute. It reads 99:99. At earth it would be almost midnight but here it was about early in the evening almost 6 o'clock. Then I pulled out two pieces of paper from my pocket. I unfolded the older paper. It was a page of a book. I unfolded it and read it softly to myself.

Dipper,

I don't have much time before we have to leave. I just want to say thank you for everything. I guess this is our proper goodbye. Thank you for being the best brother anyone could ask for. Thank you for the laughs, funs, and time that we had together. Dipper my goal was to find you and bring you home but that failed today. Don't worry I won't come looking for you again, but if I do find a way to save you then I will come for now I know. Don't let what Bill is making you do be a part of you. Keep being the Dipper that I know and love. Don't let Bill change you. I'm going to miss you very much Bro Bro. Love you.

Love,

Your Amazing Twin Sister

Mabel

I gave a small smile and my tears had light tears in them. Then I unfolded the other paper. It was a photo of me and Mabel together. I smiled. Then my watch went off. I look at it. 100:00. I then look at the picture, "Happy birthday Mabel." Then I pet the Mabel on my photo. Then I heard the doors opening down below me. It was time. I quickly stuff the letter and the photo in my pocket. Then I pull up my hood.

I wore a cloak with dark clothing with a knife belt that holds many knives. I look over the edge and I could see the targets at the balcony. I took a deep breath, couldn't believe that I was about to do this willingly. Then I leap over the balcony.

Mabel POV

I stayed up on my bed and Dipper's hat was in my hands. I still haven't found anything that could help him. I sigh. Then I look over at the clock, one more minute. I sigh. Then I felt Waddles cuddling with me. I petted him. "Oh Waddles." I mumble. Then I look at the clock again, still one minute. Then I look at Dipper's hat. It was still perfectly clean and nice. Like how it was about four years ago when Dipper disappeared. I still remember that about a month ago I went to a different universe to find him. I only learn that Bill had him and was using him. Dipper was Bill's assassin basically and forcing Dipper to kill. I had to leave him because there was nothing I could do. Now for the past few weeks me and Grunkle Ford have been traveling to other worlds by using the transporter balls. We are trying to see if we can find something that could cure Dipper.

Tears flooded my eyes. I've missed him so much. I wish he was here with me.

Then I look at the clock and saw it turn 12. Then I look at Dipper's hat, "Happy birthday Dipper. I guess we are now 17 years old huh? When did we start to grow up?" Tears fell down my cheeks. "I wonder what you are doing right now." I muttered. Then I hug the hat. I could only think what Bill is making him do.

Bill put Dipper under the Involvement Trance and since the connection was so strong we couldn't bring Dipper home. If we could have brought Dipper home then Bill just have to snap his fingers and Dipper would attack and there was no way of stopping him. So we had to leave him to Bill. I've been to one different universe but 10 different planets in that universe. I know it will take some time and it's only been about a mouth but just knowing that Bill is making Dipper go out and kill people, it is painful.

I just want Dipper back and safe from Bill and himself.