Chapter 18: Bipper

Mabel POV

I looked up and I could see Dipper. He was up on his feet and when I look at his eyes I couldn't believe it. His eyes were yellow with long pupils. "Bill." I mumble in shock. Bipper raise his hand and a blue flame came out of his hand and he threw it at Cade. Then Jume pulled out a knife Bipper threw another blue flame. I stubble back, "How?" I stuttered. Bipper snickered, "Oh it is easy Shooting Star. You see Tori that love demon weaken my powers and I was running out of time so I hop into Pine Tree's body to gain strength. Our connection is so strong that I can just hop in and still have my powers in this body." Then Bipper grab me by my arm and yank me up to his feet and pulled me in close, "you aren't going anywhere this time, Shooting Star."

Then a yellow flame snake came up and rap around Bipper and yanks him away from me. "You better leave Bill Cipher." Cade sneers "Leave the boy's body."

Bipper laugh as he got up to his feet, "You see Cade you tried and failed like what Pine Tree said. My plans are top secret and I will win."

"Not with Mabel." Jume said as he quickly grabs me and pull me close. Bipper laugh, "Shooting Star is everything." Then Bipper threw another blue flame from his hand at Jume and me. Jume grab me and dove to the ground. A fire started to break out of blue flames. "Oh it is a shame. Maybe you will have some time to think about it as you burn to the ground." Bipper laugh then he threw another flame toward the kitchen. Bipper laugh. Then Bipper was hit with a spell that pushes him to the wall. "Jume leave with Mabel! Quickly!" Cade order.

Jume help me up to my feet.

Then a wave of blue fire just came out of nowhere and it knock Jume and Cade down but not me. Then Bipper came out of nowhere and grab me. "Come one my jewel we must go." He sneers. Then with his hands he made a portal. "No!" I cried out. Then Jume tackled both of us to the ground. "Let go of her!" There was a fight and I was in the middle of it. Jume and Bipper fought over me, trying to see who will win. Then there was a bang sound and all three of us were lifted in the air, separated and then fell back down to the ground. Jume quickly jump up to his feet and jump up and tackle Bipper. Cade came up and helps me up to my feet and held me close. Cade bangs his cane to the ground and Bipper and Cade were separated by this invisible bomb.

Then Cade muttered something as he raise his hand. Then golden strings came out up his and charge at Bipper. They rap around his wrist and ankles and his neck and lift him help. Bipper struggle with the string, "Nice little puppet trick Cade." Bipper mumble. "Have you ever tried to go into the puppet? It is quite fun." "You enter the boy's body to gain your strength back and to gain Mabel back for the stone. You enter my house and trying to burn it to the ground." Then Cade waves his hand and all of the fire disappears and everything seems to be back to normal. "You will not harm this girl again! You will not! And I will make sure you won't hurt this girl. She is my property now." Cade said strongly. "Now return to your place and never return." Then Cade move his fingers and Bipper started to move toward the portal, "You will regret this! I will get Shooting Star and the stone. Just you wait!" Then Bipper was gone with the portal. Cade moves his hand and the portal was gone.

Cade but both hands on the cane and sigh, "Like I said before my lady, Dipper was under a strong connection I knew that something like this would happen. Sure I didn't get the information about Bill like I wanted to but as long as you are safe everything will be alight."

I nod my head sadly. I lost my brother again and I'm still a part of this whole thing. "Will he come back?" I ask. Cade shook his head, "He is a demon and I am a wizard. I have magic...the same with Dipper or Pine Tree, but Bill doesn't have magic just demon powers. The point is that he can't get to you right now. He can't teleport here because he doesn't know where, the same with Dipper or Pine Tree. He can't get into your mind because I'm going to lock it and plus that necklace helps to prevent Bill, Dipper, Pine Tree, me, Jume, and Tori for touching it. You are the only one from touching it but you can't take it off."