Chapter 12: Sleep Attack

Hey! Thank you for the 200+ reads and so fast. I want to thank you all for reading this and the first book. It is so fun reading you comments and seeing how much people are reading my stories. It really means a lot to me. Thank you so much. Well lets move on!

Mabel POV

I really didn't know how long I've been in the room. I was getting bored and wearing the dress wasn't comfy after a few hours. Then there was a knock on the door and this skeleton came in. She, because she was wearing a maid clothes, had some cloths in her hands nicely folded. "You can change into these." She replies. I smiled, "Thanks." Then she handed me the clothes, "I'll bring in your dinner."

Then the bone maid did a bowed then she left, and then came back with a tray of food. She set it on the bed. "You are quite lucky to be in such a nice room." The bone maid reply.

"Thanks? I think."

"Oh you should. Usually with Master Bill's prisoners they go to the other rooms. They don't even get beds or a bathroom and they are chain to the wall. You must be a very special one. This is the second best holding room. The first best holding room is Master Pine Tree's room. That has a nicer bed and bathroom and actually has something to do." The Bone Maid sighs, "Well that is everything. Is there like a book that you can read if you want. Master Bill has a large library."

"Um sure. What kind of books?"

"All kind. Just name one or a type and I'll find one or close to it."

"I really don't care. Pick your favorite book and I'll read it."

The Bone Maid nod and bowed. Then she left. I went over to the clothes. It was this long sleeve black shirt that has a v collar, and dark pants with white tennis shoes and shocks. I change out of the dress and put on the clothes. They were nice and comfy. I then eat the food. They were pretty good.

The Bone Maid came back and took my plate, dress, and gave me a book. The book had this weird langue and I can't read it but it was fun to look at the pictures. I'm guessing it was about this one girl, princes, who are trying to fight in a war of dragons. I thought it would have been a great if I could read it.

I lay on my bed looking at the light. I'm guessing it has been a couple of hours. I was wondering if Dipper will come. The real him...not assassin part of him. Thought came into my head. What will Bill do with me? I'm still not sure what this whole thing was about. Stones, royalty, king, universe, everything. It was better than before. I do know that Bill is after power that could destroy everything by using Dipper to kill of the line. I don't know what the stones are for.

I was starting to get worried though. I don't know what happen to Grunkle Ford. Ju said that he was in that room that Dipper heard something. We left and I have no idea where he went off. I'm afraid that he could be dead or he is alive. I have no idea. Maybe next time when the bone maid came in or Dipper or even Bill I could ask.

Then the coolerstarted. It started to blow nice cold air. I started to feel tired. It has been a crazy day. I suddenly got really tired. I yawned. This is crazy...how could I get this tired so fast....this is a weird...What....No....Something....argh...now...it ...smells....funny........

Dipper POV

I was in the library. I close a book and sigh in disappointment, "There is nothing. It is going to take me forever to find that branding." I sat in a chair.

Come on. You read these books over and over. You got to have seen it some part of your life! We don't want to disappoint Master Bill.

Then the color started. "Really? When did the cooler started to work? Heck...why did Bill started to use to cooler?" I mumble. Then I yawned, a quite large one. Then I started to smell something.

This isn't good.

Then I recognize the smell. One day Bill was teaching me how to stay awake under sleeping gas from to the human version or the sleep creatures toxic sleep breath. I got up,

We are being attack.

No dip Sherlock!

Mabel.

It then staggered out of the library. Even though Bill did some training for me but I'm not pro. I will still feel the effects but it will slowly take me down. This is strong so I won't last long. I could already feel how drowsy I became.

I came out of the library. I saw some servants lying on the ground. I staggered past them. Luckily the library and Mable's room wasn't that far.

I lean against the wall. It was getting to me quicker than I thought.

It is a trap! You are meant to pass out.

I reach down and pulled out a teleported from my belt. Then I threw it to the ground and a portal came up. I stumble to the portal then came out to the hallway. I grab the wall to help support me. I was losing my vison. Everything was so fuzzy and blurry. I came around the corner then I saw a man with Mabel over his shoulder. He was wearing a mask.

"Ah Bill's assassin. How's the weather?"

I glared at him. "You set my sister down, now! This is your only warning."

The man laugh, "Not a chance. You can't do anything. You are falling asleep. I made sure that the gas will knock you out. I didn't know how far Bill train you...he train you well. You are still up...well just barely. You can't stop me."

I pulled out my knife, "How much do you bet?"

Yes! Kill him! He is after Mabel and he will hurt her! Kill him!

The man still laughs, "Fine if it makes you feel better." Then the man laid Mabel down on the ground. Then he came after me. I wreaking swing my knife but he grab my arm and twist it, making drop my knife, then use his elbow and whack me on the side of the dead then slam me to the wall with his forearm on my throat. "You are too easy."

"That was the point." I sneer. Then I yank his mask off. "Ahh!" He gasp and stubble back. I still couldn't see him but I know that I took off the mask and now the gas was entering his lungs, "Let's see how well you are train." I snap.

Smart one! Now finish him!

I pulled out another knife from my belt. "You can to the wrong place." I said coldly, "you think you can take me sister? Ha! Go to hell." Then I started to walk toward him. I was so weak but I didn't care. He will pay for trying to take Mabel away.

Perfect...

The man tackles me and I was too slow to move we fell to the ground. I tried to jerk the knife up, trying to stab him but he knock the knife out of my hand. I could tell that he was getting weak. He's grip is weaker. "Your demon will never take the throne!"

"Bill will!" I snap then with a great effort I twist a roll and went on top of the man. I was feeling weaker. I could barely keep my up. I couldn't see anything. Black dots quickly swim into my eyes and head.

Quick! Kill him before you pass out!

I tried to reach for a knife but the darkness quickly devoured me.