Chapter 4: New Mission

Dipper POV

I walk to Bill's office. "Ah Pine Tree! Welcome back!" I threw him the stone necklace. "Great! My plan is working well!" Bill smiled. "It strange how the royals put them into necklaces." "Is that it? I would really like to clean up a bit." I ask. I still had blood on my hands and clothes a bit and I better waste the knife. "Whatever." Bill reply without even looking at me. He only looked at the stone. I walked out. I went into my room.

Bill gave me a room now...well since now there is no prison to storage me anymore because Bill had me killed the chief of the prison and all of the prisoners. I try to push that day to the back of my mind. I don't want to think how I killed my friends and my sister's friends. It was just a day that I wish I could just forget.

I enter my room and took off my cloak and knife belt and set it on my bed then I went to the bathroom. I wash my hands. I watch as the dry blood wash down the drain. I failed today. I killed incident people today. I tried to save them but I failed. For the past mouth Bill was having me go to each of the lower royals and to get the stones and kill their king, queen, and their children. So far I have been to 5 of the princess kingdoms. I knew there was going to be more and fast. They royal families do love to throw parties and that is the best time to act in Bill's point of view.

I really don't want to do this anymore. I'm done doing his bloody dirty work. I'm done being his assassin. I never wanted this to happen. Well I rather have it happen to me then Mabel. I wouldn't want Mabel to be in this spot right now. Right now I would have been home on earth while she was off doing whatever to get into the royal universes. It scares me to even think what Mabel would do. With females under the trance can't be assassins. They are only maids or worse. Mabel will probity goes to guys to get in. I will not let that happen. I'm here in the spot of Mabel and I'm glad I am. Well now I think that Bill won't even think about using Mabel because I'm doing such a good job.

I then pulled out my knife and started to clean it. I had many knives around my waste. Bill 'taught' me to use knives. He thinks it is more effective. Of course it is all what Bill thinks. This was all him. I wasn't the one that killed all those people...he did...I was just his puppet. I have to keep telling myself that. It makes me feel a bit better about myself. Right now for the past 4 years, I've been hitting myself mentally. At first it was all Bill. Then after a year, I thought it was me. I was beating myself mentally on what I was doing. Then finally I force myself to think it was Bill. It was all Bill, not me. It keeps me in line. Bill will always try to mess with me so I will obey him completely freely. I won't let that happen. I won't kill people freely. It is wrong to kill people.

But you killed Locka freely. That wasn't wrong.

Not that voice again. If was the dark side of me talking. It's been talking to me lately and it's been driving me nuts. I looked up and could see my reflection but it wasn't me. He glares at me. Not you again.

He was going to hurt Mabel...rape her ...I will not let anyone hurt her. It was just trying to protect her. I warn him.

But you still killed him...freely.

Shut up!

You killed him freely so you can kill others freely. Didn't you like how Locka drop dead? Didn't if feel good and well. Didn't you feel perfect? It was amazing. Killing freely will be amazing...it will feel amazing.

No it won't now stop it! I will never kill anyone freely. Never again.

Well will see...you will kill freely someday and soon you will kill everyone freely. Someday you will kill freely.

That will never happen. Stop messing with me. That will never happen.

Stop doubting yourself.

I'm not doubting myself. I'm doubting you.

But I am you. The real you.

No you are Bill me. You are what Bill wants. This isn't it me.

Oh sure it is. You are just saying no. Take a good look cause this is the real you. This is you and me. We are one. You are me and this is you. You will kill freely and that will be your destiny. This is your future.

No!

Then I stab the mirror. All I could hear was laughing a dark laughing. Tears filled my eyes and I drop my hand from the knife. Tears fell down my cheeks. Could it be true? I'm I really the monster that just kills people for fun? Freely? I don't know anymore. I could just be the monster that he said.

I turn off the water and pulled out my knife and I left the bathroom. I threw it onto my bed. I sat on the floor with my back against my bed and I buried my head in my knees.

I don't think I could handle this anymore. This isn't me and I want to keep that promise for Mabel. I promise that I will never let Bill change me. Things were already changing...I'm changing into someone that I don't want to be but I can't help it.

Then there was a knock on the door. "What?" I called out. "Master Bill wants to see you in his office." Said a boney voice. "I'll be there in a few." I reply.

"He said...now."

I sigh, "Alright...be there in a sec."

"He said..."

"I know what he said! Just leave! I'll be there in a sec!"

Then I heard the bonny leave. I got up and wipe some tears from my cheeks. Then I quickly splash some water to my face then I went off to Bill's office.

"Ah Pine Tree!" he smiled, if he had a smile but I could just tell by the sound of his voice. "You did good! I'm proud of you!" Then he raps his arm around my shoulders, "So I know you wanted a day off today..."

"No Bill I'm not doing anything else. You promise I could have this day off." I snap shaking him off from my shoulders. Bill came in front of me. "Wwwweeellll, change of plans for you. You see the prince universe the one that we need to hit is having a party this afternoon. Of course for them it is early evening. You know the time difference."

"No! I'm not going to do it. I want the day off." I snap back. I really don't want to kill someone today...not on mine and Mabel's birthday. Well I know I've killed two people but with the time thing....I killed them yesterday but today in earth time. Very different in time here.

"Too bad! You are going to that party and giving me the stone!" Bill shoot back then he snap his fingers and I lost control over myself. I felt my body straighten and hands behind my back and facing forward. "Alright so the party will start 44:49 at their time. Now this king is quite...different than the rest. You study him right?"

"Yes sir." I reply but I didn't.

"Well he doesn't have a scudule like the rest. He will set the time when it starts and when it should end but other than that he is all over the place." Bill continues.

"Luckily he likes to be on the 2nd to highest level when he wants to watch something like the sky or the party, or he just wants to be alone." I added.

"Right...so you just hang around there and when he comes I want you to strike but the time thing are going to be hard....alright I want you to defiantly attack at 70:00. That will give you 3 hours to get in and get into your spot." Bill ordered. "Of course the math says 30 hours but that will insane. Oh I love this time in this reality. But of course reality is an alliouse. Don't get your hopes up Pine Tree."

I rolled my eyes in the inside and the outside. "Well I better get going...the party is about to start."