Chapter 3: The Invite

Mabel POV

I woke up in the morning and came down for breakfast. "Happy birthday!" Grunkle Stan said. I smiled. Then I saw there was a table full of pancakes and bacon. Grunkle Stan reaches and hugs me. "Thank you Grunkle Stan." I smiled. "No problem kid." Then he backed away, "I can't believe that my little Mabel is 17 years old. What a beautiful young woman you are turning into." I gave a chuckle.

Then Grunkle Ford came up, "Man, I missed it didn't I." "It's never too late." I smiled. "Alright. Happy Birthday Mabel." Then Grunkle Ford hugged me. We came up to the table and started to eat. Then the doorbell rang and Grunkle Stan went up and got to the door. I was eating my pancakes a little slowly. I couldn't stop thinking about Dipper. This was his birthday too. I wish he was here to eat birthday pancakes together. I just don't want it to by my day. I wonder if Bill is doing something for Dipper? I highly doubt it but you never know.

Then Grunkle Ford came in and gave me a package, "That is from your parents," Then he handed me two evolves, "Those are from Soos and Emily, and Wendy." I smiled, "Thanks."

I open my parent's gift first; it was some new yarn to make sweaters. Then I open Soos and Emily's letter, it was a birthday card with 20 dollars. Then I open Wendy's, it was a hand written card saying that she would have giving me something but she was broke. Wendy was at college. I smiled. It was amazing how things were working out with them. Soos is married and going to be a father by the winter. Wendy is going to college for being a nurse they are happy and I'm glad that they are happy.

We were almost eating when something happened. A bright light just came out of nowhere in the kitchen and this little white cloud was there. I was startle and the same with Grunkle Stan. Grunkle Ford in the other hand went up to the cloud. "I'm here to give out a message to Ford and Mabel Pines!" The cold said in a very high voice but fluffy voice at the same time. I think it is an adorable. I just wanted to go up to it and cuddle with it.

"I'm Ford Pines." Grunkle Ford reply. Then the cloud opened it mouth and Grunkle Ford reach in and pulled out this letter that was all future like because the envelope was like this very bendable metal. Then the cloud just disappeared. "What the heck was that?" Grunkle Stan asks. "It is a message of the Dream universe. One of the royal universes. Mabel we went there yesterday remember." I nod my head.

Grunkle Ford opened the letter and a screen just pop out and the message started to speak. "You are invited to King Laz's party of wonders. You, Ford and Mabel Pines, are going to be the king's personal party guess. The time is 49:99 in our time. Please come and make it...this is a privilege. The king thanks you again for saving his daughter so this is the reward. Have a nice day."

"What the heck?" Grunkle Stan asks. "Stanley doesn't worry about it. It is just that me and Mabel got invited to a fesitble down at the Son Universe. The only son of the royal universe. There is a feasible today celebrating the day they came to be a universe. Yesterday we went over there just to explore and apparently we save the princess of that universe. The king is great full so we are her personal guess. That means we will watch the festable with the king at his palace." Ford explained.

"We get to go to the palace!" I gasp. "Wow this is a good presents and we haven't even got to the presents yet." "Well we got to be going with the presents now. There the time for the party is 49:99 but that is in there time. For us, our time would be...let's see for the son universe....The time will be noon." Ford explains. "What an early party." Grunkle Stan mumbles. I rap my arms around him, "don't worry. If we don't get to the games today then we will do them tomorrow. I promise."

Grunkle Stan smiled, "Alright I'm saving the cake for you two but if Waddles or his kids get into it...it wasn't my fault." I laugh, "Alright." "Well can we at least to gifts now. I want to see your face with the presents." Grunkle Stan asks. I nod.

Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan left to get there presents. Grunkle Ford's present was my own stun gun that was personalize for me. Grunkle Ford said that he made it recharge able. Then Grunkle Stan gave me his. It was a new bedazzle gun. My last one broke and this one is the newer one that could make it even more sparkly Then something drop when Grunkle Ford was picking up the rappers. He looked down and slowly picks it up. It was a metal envelope. "Are we going to throw that away?" Grunkle Stan asks. "Or do you need to keep it for the party?"

Grunkle Ford shook his head, "This isn't the same one. It is a different one and it is address to Mabel directly." I was surprise. Then he handed it to me. What could it be? I looked at it. To: Mabel, it reads and that was it. I then learn that the evople isn't metal but just a silver color. I open up the evolpe and there were two papers inside. One was a blank book page; I pulled that one out first.

Dear Mabel,

Happy Birthday! Today is the day when you and I turn 17. How crazy is that? I hope that things are going well for you. I hope that you are happy. That is all I want you to be is happy. I want you to be happy for your birthday. I hope the other presents were fun and just plain you. I miss you Mabel. Keep on being you. Don't worry about me...I'm not letting Bill get to me that easily. I will still be the same old Dipper that you and the rest of the family know and loves. I won't change and I hope that you won't change either. I love you Mabel and I do miss you a lot. I hope you like my gift. I work hard on it whenever I could get a break. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday my amazing twin sister.

Love,

Dipper

Your Bro Bro

I had tears in my eyes as I read it. They were tears of joy. I'm glad that Dipper was alright. Grunkle Stan and Ford were over my shoulders also reading it. Grunkle Stan rubs my shoulder. Then I set the note down and then pulled out the other piece of paper. It was like a blank computer paper. I open it up and my heart just drop and I started to cry with happiness harder. On the paper was a drawing, a drawing that Dipper made, of us. We were sitting together under a tree. I'm guessing looking at a sunset or something. I couldn't tell because it was facing us, not we were facing. It was so beautiful. Then at the bottom it said, together once again, Mystery Twins. I cried even harder. This was the best birthday gift...hearing from my brother who I lost four years ago.