Chapter 7: Dark Side

Dipper POV

Mabel told me her ideal plan. She will single Grunkle Ford, because they have these commutators...I'm not sure...I haven't been on earth for more than four years and I'm used to the high tec. Well she will call up Grunkle Ford and we will meet up. We just got to be hidden...well I got to be hidden. Mabel just got to hide from that protector. We snuck in by Mabel saying that I was her friend. At first the guards wouldn't let me in because they wouldn't trust me. Then Mabel said that the king said that I could bring a friend. Then they let me in. I made sure I hide my knives under my cloak pretty well. At first they didn't like how I dressed but then Mabel said that he will change. Then finally we made it. We went up the stairs to the 15th story. There was nothing on that floor. It was just mainly rooms for guess to sleep. Nobody will be up

I forgot how much I missed her. I really do miss Mabel's sweet smile and she looks stunning in the dress. She was beautiful and it made me miss her even more even though she was right next to me, I know this wasn't going to last long.

Of course it wouldn't last long. You are going to do your thing and she is going to think of you as a monster that you are truly are. She want miss you at all.

Shut up! No! Stop lying! It isn't going to work!

Well it is the truth you left her so why should she miss someone who left her?

I never wanted to leave Mabel and to have her think that I'm dead. I would rather me being here then her being Bill little maid slave. I'm not going to let that happen to her.

Then why didn't you let her help you? She could help. You are just so selfish and overprotective.

I'm not selfish. Yes I'm over protective be that doesn't mean anything.

Sure it does. You are stopping yourself and soon that isn't going to work. Soon you will be who you meant to be...a monster.

No! Stop it!

"Dipper?" Then I looked up. At this point I was leaning against the wall auguring with my dark side. Mabel was watching around making sure that nobody will come. I guess she saw me fighting silently or something.

"Are you alright?" Mabel continues.

"Yes...of course. Just thinking." I lied.

Lier lier pants on fire!

"Mabel?" I heard a gruff voice ask. It was Grunkle Ford. He came around the corner and I stood up more. "You!" Grunkle Ford hiss. Then he grabs me and slams me to the wall. "Grunkle Ford!" Mabel cried out. Grunkle Ford looks closely at my eyes then he relaxes. "Sorry Dipper...I had to make sure you weren't in the trance." He replies as he let me go. "No I understand. I won't trust me either."

Harsh.

Grunkle Ford was wearing a nice suit with a red tie. It he looked pretty nice. Grunkle Ford gasps and he grab my left wrist and raise it up, "Is that the new Time 6000!" I gave a smile, "Yes."

"Man I wanted these when I was in the other worlds. The idea just game out more than four years ago. Didn't just came out like a mouth ago?"

"About two months ago." I corrected him

Gee what a nerd he is.

Grunkle Ford let my wrist go, "Alright enough fanboying right now. What is going on?"

Ha! He even admits that he is a complete freak! Nerd alert! Maybe he shouldn't call it fanboying...it should be fangirllying! Hahaha!

"Well Bill has been having me killing off the royal universes and taking the stones." I started, "And I want to try to save them. I just need the stone and them to fake their deaths then they could live and Bill will be happy at least. The other one is after the stone mainly. The other royal doesn't matter as much."

Blah blah...you aren't going win. Why bother to try? Just trick them into leading them to the royals and you end them...yourself...freely. They desire to die. Just think about this, just watching their lives ending. The taste and smell of blood. Remember how great that was.

Shut up!

"What is the stone?" Grunkle Ford asks.

"I-I can't tell you." I reply.

"What do you mean?"

"It...it is something that I can't tell you."

You darn right. You are under order. Hahaha!

I swallowed hard. It was true.

"Alright...Tell us everything that you can say." Grunkle Ford asks.

Tell him how much you hate him. How he ruin everything. How he brought Bill Cipher into this world. It is his fault. He made a deal with Bill and brought him into this world. Without him then you could have been with your family and you could have been spending your 17th birthday with your twin sister and family. It is all his fault.

"I've basically already have." I reply.

Keep quiet and just stop, please.

Oh little servant is begging. It's funny to see you beg.

"Alright so what are we going to do?" I ask, "Grunkle Ford got anything?"

"Well Dipper what other royals have...well Bill have you hit?"

"So far 5 others and I know there is going to be more."

Oh don't seem so sad about it. You like killing them. It is fun to watch them grumble and beg when they usually have other beg and grumble before them. It is funny to watch them. You agree and you love it.

Shut up.

"Alright so..."

He is trying to think of a way to stop you...you are a monster. He doesn't like you. He doesn't think of you as his great nephew...never again. He thinks of you are a monster. He doesn't see your work's greatness. He sees it as a terror. You saw how he threw you against the wall like a traitor. You are dead to him!

"Dipper are you alright?" Grunkle Ford asks. I look up, "Of course. Why people keep asking? Sure I haven't gotten much sleep. I've been traveling...alright!" I snap back as I tighten my fists. Then I release what I just did and I bit my cheek and looked away as I force my hands to relax. "Sorry." I mumble.

"So the plan is that I'll go and look for the king and the princess. I want you two to look out for that protector person in red alright. Keep looking. Dipper how much time do you have?" Grunkle Ford asks. I pause for a moment, how did he figure how about the protector? Did I miss something?

You miss everything. Don't worry I'll caught you up. Right now you are going to find the king and his daughter kill them both with a nice smile, then you are going to rip the stone out of their grasps and leave with glory! Hahahahah!

"I have about an hour." I reply.

You shut up! I don't you to ruin this.

I'm not ruining it! You are! You are killing all the fun...litterly. I guess killing fun is what you will do willingly and freely. I say stop killing fun and start killing people then I'll shut up.

Not a chance.

"Alright so we got an hour. Let's move...oh and Dipper...Happy Birthday. I guess...the time is a little different here but still happy birthday." Grunkle Ford smiled, "It is really nice to see you...you." Then he patted me on the back then he went left.

"Dipper? Are you sure you are alright."

"Yes I'm sure." I reply.

Sure...for now....Mawahahah!