Chapter 5: Party

Mabel POV

Me and Ford jump through the portal. It was so colorful to go through it. Then we landed in the palace. Then the king came up to us and we bowed. Then Ford closes the portal and put it back to the ball. Luckily we found a way to only use one ball and we can go there and back. "Mabel and Ford how nice of you to come." The king replies. The king looked more as human as most of the creatures that we use but look like a young boy. In this universe you are born as an elder. Then the more you grow up the younger you look like. The way you die is that you are a baby. You go to an elder, to old adult, middle ages, young adult, teen, preteen, child, toddler, then a baby, then you die because you can't go any lower with a beating heart and able to breath.

The king looks like a young teenager so he is quite old. Then his daughter came up. She was at the middle ages so she was quite young. The king had blond hair and brown cat like eyes and bright skin. I was taller than him...way taller. He kid of remind me of Gideon but I didn't say anything. The daughter had gray hair with very few highlights of black hair and she had brown cat like eyes and pasty skin so she was really healthy. Again this is comptely different then earth. It took me a while to understand it but after a few lessons with Grunkle Ford I was able to sort things out.

"Ju can you help Mabel get dress while the adults talk." The king replies. Ju nods her head and she grabs my hand. She had really soft hands. She led me through the palace. What a beautiful place it was. The palace was about a cream color and was so clean. There were golden lights on the walls that brighten the whole place. There were rugs on the cream tile floor. There were flowers everywhere. It was just beautiful.

Then Ju lead me into a room and there was a dress. It was a beautiful red dress. With sleeves that rest on my shoulders and a tight form around my waist and ribs then it poof open around the legs. The dress had so many layers. It was really sparkly and beautiful. "Oh my! Is that for me?" I ask. Ju nod. "Yes, red is our symbol color. If will be a horner to wear it." "Don't mind if I do." I reply.

Then Ju help me get into the dress. For me I was glad there wasn't a hoop like in those olden day dresses. It was just layers of silk and sparkles. Ju did my hair. She curled it and pulled my sides up to make this really pretty wavy pun as my back was down. She turns me into a mirror. "Holly pig in sweaters!" I gasp. Ju smiled, "You look beautiful." Then Ju reach into a box and pulled out a pretty necklace that had a red stone that was rap in a silver medal in such a pretty design.

"This is for you." Ju smiled. "What?" I question. Then she came behind me and threw the necklace in front of me. "I was supposed to wear it tonight but I think it will look better on you. It was my mothers." Ju said as she finishes clipping it. "Oh if you are supposed to wear it then I can't take it." I protest. Ju shook her head, "It doesn't matter. You can wear it tonight. I wear it every day. Just wear it. It matches for you better than I could wear it." I look at the mirror. I look like a new person. I was wearing a big and fancy dress with fancy hair and a fancy necklace. Then Ju handed me a small box and in there was red earrings. "Can you put these in?" Ju ask. I nod and I started to put them in. "Ju aren't you going to get ready?" I ask. Ju nod her head, "Yes yes but you are more important at the moment." Then there was a knock on the door and a servant came in, "Ju you are needed." Ju face me, "Alright you are done. Just go to the 2nd highest floor out on the balcony. We will be there shortly. Mabel I want to thank you for saving me from those Bons. That is why you and your uncle are more important right now. With my mother passed and me as the only child. My father is old and so I have to take the throne. Get married and have children. If I wasn't here then the kingdom will be doom. That is why you are your uncle are important."

I gave a small smile, "Well I'm glad that we are able to help you."

Then Ju gave me a hug, "I will see you soon alright. Remember 2nd highest floor." I nod then she left.

I got one last look at me. I was completely different. I actually like this. I feel like I'm a princess who is going to a mass ball for her birthday. I then left the room. I looked around. I had no idea where to go. So I started to walk around. then I found a guard. I went up to a guard, "Where is the 2nd highest floor?" The guard nod, "Go down this hallway and the first entry to the right you go right. Then you just follow the stairs." I smiled, "Thank you." The guard bowed and I bowed back. I only been to one party like this in a different universe and boy I embarrass myself. Grunkle Ford gave me a strict lesson on how parties are like. I knew how to act now.

I then headed up to the stairs. I couldn't believe that they had stairs. There were elders here and little children. I came up one set of stairs and turn and enter to the door that was there then when I open the door. The hallway looks the same. I look so see if there was more stairs but there wasn't. There was nobody in site. I then walked and saw there was the door to a balcony I looked out and I could see how high I was. I was already up in the 2nd highest floor and boy that was high. I could see the whole kingdom from here. I could stay up here forever.

Dipper POV

I was going through the palace in the shadows. It was hard to get in but I got in through the kitchen. Then I just stayed hidden up in the higher levels of the buildings. Nobody will be there. Only the royal and there was only two royal so it was highly unlikely that someone will see me. Also there isn't much guards at the top level. Mainly right now. They are all at the lower levels making sure that people who are welcome may enter an some are gone to town to keep the celebrating under control. Things get kind of crazy. I went to the stair case. These staircases are amazing. I love these stair cases. It saves me time and energy. You have a destination and all you have to do is walk up a few steps go through the door and poof! You are at the level you wanted to be. No walking needed. It was amazing. I went to the stair case and I was up on the 2nd highest level. I couldn't go to the highest level because it was close. So this is my best shot to just hide on the balcony and go when they go through. A lot of waiting.

I pulled up my hood more. I then turn around and saw this man. He was quite taller than me and he was wearing this weird and red future armor. He had black and red glasses that cover his eyes. I could tell that he is human...maybe human but I'm guessing human or he was a different creature that looks like a human.

He just stares at me, "Good day." I reply. Then I started to walk but then all of a sudden he pulled out a ray gun and shot at me. The ray hit me. Luckily he wasn't at deadly mood or I'll be dead. It was on blast mood where if it hit someone then it will just bounce on them like being hit with a kick ball but ten times harder. I hit the wall off to the side and landed to the ground. Pain filled me. It was hard to breath. Then I knew he knew why I'm here. I got to get out of here.

The man mumbles something, I guessing "Darn it...blast mood." Or something like that. I'm guessing he is still trying to figure out how to use it. It looks like the Stun Gun 3 million, which just came out last week.

I stagger up to my feet and try to leave but then when I look back he already reloaded and shot again. This is time, again, was a blast mood. Thank you space technology to be so complicated! It hit me harder this time and I flew in the air, ramming into a double door and flew outside. I landed on the floor to my back, groaning in pain. I couldn't breathe, my chest hurt and my head.

Then I saw the man coming down at the corner of my eyes. "Ha, finally got kill mood on." Then he pointed to gun at me.