Tea or Chocolate?

A/N: Hello my lovely reader! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Ok so this is basically a part two to the last chapter...

Enjoy! ~

----------------------------------------------------

Reader's POV:

I pushed the door open with my shoulder walking over to the couch and I softly sat him down.

" Is there anything you want?"

" Tea..."

" What type?"

" Earl Grey no sugar." He once again looked up with me with his solemn emotionless face.

" Comin right up!" I did my best impression of a some sort of cook and or waiter.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet looking for Earl Grey tea but found none 'I swear I had some...'. I continued to look but my efforts were in vain. I felt bad... I had told him I had the bitter tea blend, yet there was none to be found... He may just have to settle for hot chocolate but he does not look like the one to have a sweet tooth... I walked out of the kitchen to deliver the dreadful news... but there was hope!

" I am sorry I must have ran out... will hot chocolate due?"

He looked up at me and nodded looked away again a look of deep concentration on his face. I walked over and sat on the couch next to his tiny form.

" You okay?" I asked

All that I heard was a tch.

" That tells me nothing, you know it is not good to keep troubling things to yourself..."

I continued, his ears flicked and so did his tail. I was not sure if he was interested or irritated.

" I am not sure where you came from or what exactly you are but know you can always talk to me..."

"I know we just met and I know you don't trust me but if there is anything I can do for you please tell me..."

He stopped me right there with a tch once again flicking his tail, his pointy black ear going back.

" I am not sure how I got here okay!" He replied harshly,

" I am not sure of anything... I don't know why I am so small and I have no idea why I am like this."

I could see his mouth form a frown knitting his brows as he continued looking away from me.

" I am lost... I was always short but I was never this tiny."

" I never had cat ears or a tail and now I just randomly wake up in the cold with no fucking idea where I am!"

I just listened... I had no idea what to say... I felt even more pity for him, who would want to wake up in the cold almost freezing to death and have the fear of dying alone in a strange unknown place knowing no one would or could ever find you. All this time he had just kept the same emotionless face...

" My name is Levi... Levi Ackerman..."

" I was humanities strongest soldier..."

" We fought these giant humanoid creatures call titans..."

" Those fuckers killed so many people who had so much potential... my squad... my friends... I have literally been through hell and back!"

" Yet... I just keep up this facade... I have never let anyone know how I actually feel..."

" I will admit my life has been shit... but then again who's life has not been..."

He looked away and I just moved over and picked him up holding him in my tight embrace.

" I am... sorry... I did not know..." I should have not pried, I feel guilty... but then again who knows how long he has been keeping those feeling bottled up. Maybe it was time for him to share them. Maybe he could not take it anymore. I understand... I will be there for him. I will help him that is my new goal. Then again he said titans... Who would want to return to that? I will not blame him. I mean he is needed right he said he was humanities strongest.

" I am here for you... Levi..." It came out a bit awkward but I was doing my best to comfort him.

" I will try to help you get back if you want..."

He looked up at me his tiny hands grabbed onto the collar of my (f/c) sweater. With his eyes some what watery I walked over to a tissue box offering him one which he took and used to wipe his face.

" What is your name?"

" (r/n)... (r/n) (l/n)."

" I am not usually like this..." He looked away to embarrassed to show his face.

" Psh, its okay! I got to learn more about you and you feel much better now don't you?" I cheerfully said giving him a bright big smile.

" Tch... I guess... thanks " he said quietly but loud enough for me to barely hear.

----------END--------

Longest chapter yet!

About 865 words woot woot ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)

I will hopefully update later today but I am not sure... also thank you once again to those few people who voted and thank you to those 50 or so views!

Also I think I made Levi go out of character but then again who wouldn't start to freak out put in a situation like his?

Also... I will go through this later but I wanted to update and I know this chapter sucks but I will edit it later(−_−;)

~ Bokkusu-Senpai