~Make Me Some...~

A/n: I went through the stuff my sister left after she moved out to college... I honestly don't regret it, and I find it touching because she kept a letter I wrote to her way back when... I was probably seven at the time... She kept it... Also this is a more suggestive chapter~ So if you don't like that... well I'll probably have a short out soon...
~~~
   His lips left a pleasant tingling sensation as they parted with my own. They were surprisingly soft, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting him to kiss me, but he did... He kissed me! I felt my heart fill with joy and a wave of excitement wash over me. I had totally forgotten about what happened prior.
  He caressed my cheek before leaning in and asking in a soft whisper, "Feel any better?"
Of course! I just had my crush suck face with me! Well that's not a good way to put it...
  I nodded, and held head low, trying and yet failing miserably to hide how happy that moment had made me.
  I peeked over and focused on his thin pale lips, reliving that sweet moment, but then I noticed that his mouth was curved into a slight smile. When he spotted me staring his "smile" disappeared and my cheeks burst into flames. I plunged face first into my pillow. Levi seemed to be enjoying himself, seeing that he began poking at my sides until he found my weak spot. I tried so hard to kept myself from breaking out into a fit of laughter, but I couldn't, I felt my body shake and my abdominal muscles tightened, I gasped for air before letting out all of that pint-up laughter.
  "Levi!" I called his name and begged him to stop, "Please! I give up!" But he kept going, that's when I grew desperate, "What do I have to do to get you to stop!~" I said between breaths. His expression changed from almost emotionless to a sinister smirk. I had mixed feelings about this smirk... Part of me liked it and the other half of me knew I'd soon regret it.
  "Let me mark you." I could feel myself melt as he trapped me between his arms. "What... more importantly... where?" I couldn't help but stutter. His steel blue eyes met mine and looked at me dead center, "Anywhere I'd like to." He was completely serious, I liked it. I nodded and he pulled down the collar of my shirt, revealing my collar bone. He ran his tongue slowly across now super sensitive skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his path, until his lips reached the crook of my neck. A jolt of pure pleasure ran down my spin as he latched onto my sweet spot; I released the breath I had been holding and bit my bottom lip. 'Don't moan.' Was all I could think.

  Clink~

  I saw a tall, slender silhouette from the corner of my eye, I could practically hear her smile. "My baby (R/n)'s growing up!"
  Levi looked really pissed, he turned his head and gave her a look that could kill. And not in the good way.
  Hanji ignored him and continued on, "Aaaaaaaa! My otp! I told you guys I was a professional~"
   "Um... Hanji..." I interrupted, trying my best to get her to realize how awkward things were. "Oh! Right... I'm sorry...! I'll leave you guys be... Oh before I leave!" She began as Levi got up and walked to the door, she hurried up and tried to finish her sentence, "Make me some..." The door shut in her face, Levi used all his weight to keep her out as he turned the lock. She shouted from behind the door, "I wanna see how they turn out!"
  His back slide down the door and he landed with a loud thud. I heard him let out a loud sigh as he hung his head. I pinched my palm, a habit I picked up long ago, and bit my lip... "Sooooo... What... What does this make us...?"
~~~
Going on a band trip! I get to go mingle with my favorite band buddy! I've been looking forward to this all week~
  Also I'm sorry it's so short... I'll make sure to add more and edit later... tomorrow most definitely! This is more or less a rough draft...