*Atomic Cherry...*

A/n: Once upon a time I bought a chapstick that makes your lips tingle and then I got a bright idea to make this little what-cha-ma-call-it. I'll probably end up finishing it and I'll post it on my Archives account or tumblr.... I know this isn't the update you guys were looking for, but please enjoy!

Oh I guess I should do a little warning... it gets a lil' spicy~ so if you don't want any of that nasty biz... well... heck, the new update is on it's way!
---

I sat on his lap, straddling him, and held his face in my hands. I slowly pulled him closer, watching and checking if it was alright to continue. When our lips met I felt mine tingle and I could tell that his did too. He looked at me with surprised and I asked, "How was it?" I could tell he was still processing it, but he answered anyways, "My lips... they tingle... but not in an unpleasant way."
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me down for another kiss. He moved down to my neck and began to tenderly suck, as he did I could feel where the chapstick on his chapped lips met my skin tender skin, and it made it buzz. I tried my best to contain my urge to moan, but I couldn't help it. "Uuummf", When he heard that he only began to suck harder. "Levi!~" I breathed his name. He stopped for a moment and ordered from the crook of my neck, "Louder, moan my name louder!~".
I felt my cheeks heat up as he moved his tounge across my collarbone, leaving a warm trail of saliva before he began to suck again. "Levi!~" I moaned again, but this time a lot louder. I heard him release a quiet grunt of satisfaction as he moved back up to my face and snuck a hand up my shirt. As his hand began to softly massage my breast. I couldn't help but squel, which he seemed to like judging by the look on his face...

My Tumblr is: pierrot_tea ~ see you there