A Lil Chat~

A/n: I have to finish an essay but that's okay ~ ( ̄ω ̄ ~)

-----------------------------

(R/n) POV:

"Why would we not?"

"I am pretty sure we don't have much more, I am sure shitty glasses would like some..." 

"Oh, okay..."

 Hanji looked over with a puzzled expression as she tried to figure out what was happening. Levi pulled on my sweaters soft fuzzy sleeve as he looked up at me. I leaned down and he cuffed his tiny hands together as he whispered,

"I know you know we are not out of tea but please play along, we need to talk."

I nodded and pick up were he left off, 

"Oh yeah that's right, I should probably head off to the store to go picks some up!"

"It's is quite alright (r/n), I don't need tea." She shrugged and gave a small smile 

"Well there is a few other things I need to pick up too, my parents will not be back for awhile and we are running low on food."

"If that is the case, I can join you and tell you more!" Her small smile grew even wider as she realized an opportunity to continue.

"No, I would hate to bring you back out in the cold, you just arrived and your nose is still running!" 

"But..."

"Please stay here, I would hate for you to get sick!"

Before she could respond I quickly grabbed my Dad's car keys and swept Levi up as I opened the door. We were meet by a bone chilling breeze as I stepped onto my front porch. I could see my breath, Levi was rubbing his hands together as he made himself comfortable in the crook of my elbow.

 My feet started going numb and the snow only seemed to fall even harder. The car door had began to freeze and I was welcomed by little flakes of ice as I opened the door.

" Le..vi.." My teeth chattered and I stuttered, " by any chance have... you seen the ice scrapper?"

" How the fuck... would I know?" A white cloud formed in front of his face

" I don't know... trying to start a conversation... before we freeze to death..."

" Tch~"

" I also need... it to get the ice off... so I can drive..." I paused, "Fuck it, lets hope for the best!"

 I jammed the key into the car and the engine roared as it came to life. I rolled the windows down and turned the windshield whippers on and waited for them to clear the glass just enough for me to see. Levi grabbed the seat belt and it clicked.

"Ready?"

"Yeah~" 

 I looked over at him as he shivered, I wrapped my (f/c) scarf around him.

"Here"

"Thanks..." 

"Oh yeah... what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Shitty glasses was annoying me..."

"Is that it?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"I will tell you when we get to the store..."

smol time skip~ 

The cart's broken wheel swerved and swirled as I pushed it along. Levi sat in the cart and swung his tiny legs back and forth. It was so late that the store was mostly empty, it felt so bizarre.