~How Does It Feel?~

A/n: I know I don't update often but I want to thank all of those who've stayed to see how this story turns out... and thank you to all of those who vote on my chapters and comment, tbh the comments make my day (。•́ω ก̀。)

~~~

   I stirred the rice and placed the top back on as I waited for it to finish cooking. It was almost done, there was only a little water left at the bottom of the pan. I sighed, I've been tempted to ask him how he feels about me for awhile now but I know it's not the right time. Hanji finally decided to take a break on the portal and work on the other problem at hand. She's been working on a little something to finish the job of turning Levi back to his regular self for a few days now and I imagine she'll be done soon. 

~Flashback~

"(R/n)~ go back to sleep." Hanji cooed while softly stroking my hair and rubbing a small spot in the middle of my forearm with her thumb. It took me a minute to process things but I quickly snapped out of it when I felt a quick sting that was replaced by a burning sensation, "Hanji, what the hell!" I hissed as I clenched my teeth. I felt something warm and wet ooze down my arm, I took my hand and pressed my finger onto the delicate patch of skin. "Hanji what did you do?" I demanded. She remained unfazed and just smiled, "I just needed some human dna, hope you don't mind that I took a small sample of your skin."

 "You could've just asked..." I mumbled as she ran out of my room.

~Flashback End~

  'It still hurts...' I thought as I rubbed the small bandaid on my forearm. Beep Beep 'Heh... look what's finally done...' I walked over to the stove and opened the pot that held the steamy rice. It was fluffy and still moist, 'Perfect' I thought. I brought a few veggies to the chopping board along  with the leftover chicken and got to work.

~Le Time Skip~

  When I entered the dining room I saw Levi resting his head and Hanji holding both utensils, waiting eagerly for something to eat. "How'd you guys know it was done?" I asked with a hint of surprise in my tone. Levi lifted his head and answered, "Tch, how could you not smell it?"

"Oh, I didn't really notice... but it's nice to know my cooking smells good enough to bring you guys to the table." I quietly laughed to myself, but it was soon ruined, 

"Nobody said it smelled good."

"Hey! You didn't have to call me out on that... You ruined a perfectly good moment." I muttered, 'Not to mention I can't really smell... I had too many sinus infections as a kid...' I reminded myself, 'I've lived with it so long that I almost forgot'. 

 When I sat down Levi interuppted my train of thought, "Hey brat, you know it doesn't smell that bad." I nodded and replied with, "I know you weren't serious, my father was like that with me so I'm use to it." And before anything else could be said I changed the subject, "So how does it taste?" Hanji was the first to answer, "To be honest Short-Stuff is one lucky midget~" She said with a grin. I glared at her while Levi ignored the part about him being a midget asked, "Tch, how so?" Her grin grew wider, "You've got yourself a perfect housewife~" Levi didn't give much of a reaction or at least from what I saw for the short period of time I stayed in that room.

Hanji's Pov:

   I couldn't help but laugh as I walked back to my room. She's so adorable when she blushes, it's so obvious that she likes him! It's only a matter of time before those two get together~ I can just tell he likes her too, I've known him long enough and he's never been that nice or soft on anyone! Not to mention his reaction was perfect! That little blush was too good! Huehuehue~ Now it's time to get back to work!