~Half Way There~

I just want to say a quick thankyou to all of you who've decided to follow me! Over the past few days and weeks I've gained so many followers! At the moment I'm at 76, so I thank all 76 of you! Thank you guys for over 400 votes and over 10.8k views too! It makes me so so so so happy and I'm so grateful! ^3^

Also I'm sorry for not updating so please enjoy this somewhat longer chapter!

~~~

"(R/n)~" Hange called from across the room. I looked over my shoulder as she waved her hand in the motion that signaled for me to come over. She pulled me in close, holding me by my shoulders in front of her and smiled before asking, "Do you think you could take me to the store? I'm in need of a few supplies." I took a moment to think before giving a slight shrug, "Sure, I don't see why not." As her smile somehow grew even wider I couldn't help but catch her contagious smile, I quickly found myself smiling too. She hugged me and then jumped away shouting, her voice full of joy, "Yahooooooooo! Thank you (R/n)!!!!"

I walked over to the front door where my dad's car keys hung, I tried my best to avoid thinking about him, but it's kinda hard considering the fact that all of his stuff is still laying all over the place: I've debated on whether or not to throw it out, but it's not like he's never coming back... Moreover, I have no idea how I'm supposed to pay rent or the mortgage, I've yet to find the money he said he's been hiding, but I'm honestly trying to focus on getting Levi back to normal.

I grabbed the keys and whirled them on my finger before shoving them into the pocket of my (f/c) skinny jeans. I looked down at my worn (f/c) Converse and slipped them onto my feet before shoving my hands into the pocket of my oversize hoodie. "Hange, are you about ready?" I called to her from the front door. "Almost!" She shouted from the guest room.

Levi then walked into the room and gave me a puzzled glare, "Where are you going?" He asked. I squatted down to his level and gave him a small smile, "Hange wanted me to take her to the store, would you like to come?" He flicked his tail before crawling up onto my knee, "Tch..." I let out a quiet chuckle as Hange ran into the room.

"Ready!" She stated while standing in front of me with a wide smile. Both Levi and I had quickly noticed her change in apparel, she had on one of my hoodies along with my black leggings, it also seems as though she also decided to borrow my weird toe socks... but, in all honesty she looked good in them and I didn't mind her borrowing my clothes.

~ Le Time Skip ~

As we made our way into the city I could see Hange press her face up against the window with the look of awe on her face, "(R/n), these buildings are so big!" A delightful grin seeped onto my face as I watched her be totally captivated by the technology of the modern world. Levi sat in the driver's seat with only the bottom strap of the seat belt strapping him in while he stared out of the window. This went on for another ten minutes or so as we made our way to our destination.

When we arrived in the parking lot Levi looked over to me with his version of a puzzled expression, "What are we doing at a mall?" I turned off the car's transmission and placed the keys in my pocket before answering, "There're more stores here so while we go get what Hange needs I can also get what we need." He simply nodded his head in response. He climbed over to my side after unbuckling the seatbelt and climbed onto my shoulder. When I unlocked the car doors Hange looked slightly surprised, but then shook her head before jumping out of the car and running all over the place, examining and taking notes in her little book. "This is amazing!" She shouted with utter joy.

"Come on Hange~" I called, when she didn't answer Levi turned his head and furrowed his brows, "Hey Four-Eyes hurry the fuck up!" That's when she suddenly popped her head up and brought her arms up while shouting something, "Simba!!!!" She had her signature smile along with eyes filled with pure joy. She ran up to us and boasted, "Look what I found!"