Chapter 13

Wow guys,in one night I gained about 100 views on this story. I know it's kinda been a bit weird lately but I really hope you're all enjoying reading it. I love you all❤️

"There's another method of death which I found so easy to commit. It's called falling in love." (That's my own written quote)

Aris crashes into my arms,breathing ragged as I feel his heart beating heavily against me.

"You're safe," he whispers over and over. Like a sign,not to me,but to himself. But we both know that Wicked won't stop there. Wicked won't stop until they've won.

"They won't stop until they've found us." I say,tears falling down my face "All of us,they'll never stop."
"Just tell me.. What did you and Harriet see?"
"They took me.."
"Who?"
"I.. I.. Don't know."
"Then what do you know?"

I cling tightly onto his shoulders,pain winching through me-

"The bite on my wrist is getting worse by the second. I could drop dead any minute. I'm telling you,it's getting bad."
"What can I do?"
"I don't know Aris,I wanted to go back to Wicked,but you wouldn't let me."
"Unless you wanna be chained up with your body drenched into a tube. Wicked isn't saving lives,it's destroying them day by day. I'm not gonna let you transform into one of those monsters."
"We don't have a chance,not anymore."
"There's always a choice.."

"Then what about hope!?" I raise my voice but he replies back calm and kindly.
"What do you mean Anna? There's always hope."
I shake my head "No,not for people like us."

He just walks up and smashes his lips to mine,as if to give me what he has but what I don't. I love it. But I pull away.

"We need to run.." I tell him,Sonya and Harriet "I know there's no place but we need to. We need to just run and never stop."
"I know she's a Crank but I completely understand why we should do what she says," Sonya mutters "But,Anna. We've got nowhere. This is it."
"No it isn't-" I snap and take Aris' hand,squeezing it tight.
"No chance us making a night out there. Not under these circumstances," Harriet commands.
"Well me and Aris lasted days.."
"I fancy my share of revenge," she shrugs "It entails towards everyone from Wicked,who hurt and tested us. Like medical experiments. Like animals,not people. You wouldn't understand Anna."
"Of course she does!" Aris hisses "Maybe she understands more than any of us. Now,tonight. We go to Wicked and we fight. Fight for all those victims. Who's in?"

I agree,then Sonya,then Harriet.

"We aren't meant to be doing this at all," Harriet tells us "So it'll be just us. The smaller helps. So we can find a way,it's easier. So Aris.. What's the plan?"

"It's simple.." He mutters "We follow by step. So Anna will go in and tell her father a mixed place where we're supposed to be. Then we go in and get our revenge. Then rescue anyone who can be saved,"

Sonya nods "And if we die?"
Aris sighs "Then we go down fighting..."

So I've left you on a short chapter. The next one will be up in a few days :)