Chapter 37

Songs for the chappie :)
Where We Land - Ed Sheeran
R.I.P 2 my Youth - The Neighbourhood
Drag Me Down - One Direction

Special dedication to 2author4you who is in the hospital as I type this, hoping for the best. xx

I woke up, seeing that Louis was still asleep, I watched his chest rise up and down, smiling at his peaceful face. I sighed at this, gingerly reaching out to caress his cheek. I leaned even closer, if possible, wanting to bask in this moments peacefulness. Louis hummed accordingly, making me want to kiss his lips.

"Oh, I love you so," I whispered and slowly scooted to the edge of my bed.

I stood up from the bed, stretching while a yawn escaped my mouth. I walked to my closet and turned the light on. I looked around in the clothes, trying to find something I could cook and clean in. I decided on some Nike shorts and an old Byron High School t-shirt. I slipped on some tennis shoes and walked back out to see Louis still asleep.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, then my hair, putting it in a pony-tail. I walked out of my room after this and into Cara's.

I picked up the clothes from her floor then took them, and her laundry basket to the laundry room. I jogged back to my room and got mine and Will's basket. I fit them both in the washer and was surprised due to the amount of clothes.

After this I walked through the living room, picking up bottles, cans, and cups. I continued this cleaning, music playing on the TV, which kept me dancing whilst cleaning.

I had the living room, dining room, and kitchen spotless before Louis woke up, surprising me from behind.

"You've been busy," Louis kissed my cheek as I bent over to pick up the rag I dropped.

I smiled at this, turning around to face him. "Hey boobear," I leaned in to kiss him but he stopped.

"You've been around my mom too much, that's just embarrassing." I shook my head at this and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I played with the longer pieces of his hair while our faces were sitting centimeters apart. "What do you suppose I call you hmm? Handsome?"

He smirked at this and leaned in, as close as he could get without hitting my lips. "That could work." I pecked his lips and let him go, going to check on the clothes I had put in the washer.

I saw that they were done and began to stuff them into the dryer. I heard a knock on the door as I was doing this and asked Louis to get it for me. I couldn't really hear because of the banging of the dryer and washer doors. However I did hear a little boys footsteps as they neared the door and I stood up, looking over at him.

"William!" I exclaimed and he ran to me, lifting his arms up to be held.

I scooped him up and peppered him with kisses all over his face while he giggled. I squeezed him really tight then placed him on my hip. "I love you mommy," I smiled as big as ever hearing this and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more sweet boy," he laid his head on my shoulder and I wanted to stay like this but I knew I had to speak to Harry.

I walked out to the door and saw that he and Louis were having an awkward conversation it looked like. They both turned to see me and I smiled at the two as William wiggled out of my arms, so he could stand up, holding onto my leg.

"Thanks for keeping him last night, I'm sure he had fun," I turned to Harry as William nodded, on my leg.

"We had tons of fun really, I was thinking we should do it more often. Now that I'm back and won't be gone for a good while," I could tell what he was hinting at and I knew we needed to talk about it sometime.