Chapter 14

There are worse things I could do~ Stockard Channing (from the best movie ever aka Grease)

Yesterday~ The Beatles

Three little birds~ Bob Marley and the wailers

That picture gets me every time tbh

Lilli's friend opened the passenger door and I looked over at her, "Hey."

"Hey I don't think we properly met. I'm Harry" I introduced myself and glanced behind me at Lilli who was leaning against Hayes.

"Hey Teddy" she said is a pitifully cheerful voice.

She really is hurt by this whole situation.

"Uh hi, I remember you being Gary" Teddy said while laughing. "Hey Lilli and blue eyed dude."

"Hey blonde haired girl, it's Hayes" he corrected while Lilli laughed.

Good, she needed that.

"This is Lou's sister" Lilli said, introducing her to felecité.

"Teddy" she said while turning to them. "So um we're still getting ice cream right?"

"Of course, we just brought along some people" Lilli told her and I heard a faint laugh.

She's better by the second.

"Thank The Lord you were crushing me" Hayes mumbled and I looked to see Lilli shove him as Felecité laughed.

"So god damned complicated" I heard Teddy mutter and I glanced over at her.

"What is?" I whispered to her.

"Nothing" she replied inaudibly.

"Please I live with Lilli, she's been pregnant. Nothing is something" I argued with an eye roll as they carried on their conversation in the back.

"Should a guy like I don't know stand up for his girlfriend while she's getting yelled at by her coach and then gets told to leave?" Teddy asked, opening up.

"A real man would not a boy" I told her honestly and felt confident in my words. If Lilli's dad wasn't her coach and he or she yelled then I would jump in, indefinitely.

"So, if you had a best friend and he just completely shuts you out because of your boyfriend, then goes crazy and flips out on the guy because you have changed what does that mean?" Teddy asked and I already knew.

He loves you yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lilli really does like the Beatles.

"Well I'm hoping you best friend is a guy, in which it is he loves you and probably always has" I joked a little bit and she smiled for the first time.

"I don't know.." She trailed off.

"Well you might need to find out" I said while getting out of the car and walked around to Lilli's door. I opened it then opened Teddy's, everyone got out and we walked in.

"Oh our experiences at ice cream places" Lilli muttered and I laughed along with Hayes.

"What happened?" Teddy asked probably confused.

"Which time, there was the time when Kayla punched a girl because she hit on Harry and insulted Lilli, then there's the time the guy hit on Lilli and Louis pretending to be her boyfriend" Hayes explained and I laughed.

Good times, good times.

My favorite ice cream trip would be the one no one knows about though, we were on tour so Lilli and I went out for ice cream, of course paps caught us. But they caught us at the best moment, a little boy no older than four walked up to Lilli and asked her about her tummy. She told him that a little boy like him was inside and he asked if he could kiss her tummy and the baby good luck, which he did then I decided to too.