Chapter 9

I'm gonna start just putting a song or three with each chapter, it doesn't always describe it, it could've been the ones I was listening to while writing. Anyways so yeah here you gooooo.

Shake it out~ Florence and the machine

Out of my league~ Fitz and the tantrums

Better days~ Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's [one of my favorite groups btw:))]

If you think one describes the chapter, tell me because I might not have noticed!

I woke up to the sun pouring into the window and I couldn't help but flinch at it.

What happened last night? I turned over in bed and hit a body, my eyes went wide and I gulped. I studied their hair, since it was the only thing I could see and knew exactly who it was. He turned over to me and his eyes went wide, we both jumped out of bed and I noticed he had on no clothes, and I had on his shirt and a pair of boxers.

"What the hell!" I yelled and my head pounded from it. I looked down and saw his dick, then gasped. "Cover it."

He quickly grabbed a pair of boxers and pulled them up quickly. "S-sorry."

"Louis. What happened last night?" I asked him, racking my brain for answers and he furrowed his eyebrows, obviously trying to remember.

"I don't remember, but I don't think we.." Louis trailed off.

"Yeah, I don't think.." I did the same and he cleared his throat.

"Even if we did?"

"We were both drunk" I pointed out and his face dropped a little. I felt bad but it was true, we were drunk but wait I'm single. "But I don't have a boyfriend so." My heart broke a little, but I wasn't going to let Louis know so I didn't show a sign of emotion on my face.

"So, assuming we did, round two?" Louis asked with a smirk and I threw a pillow at him. "Assuming we didn't how about a go at one?"

"You're too horny, we must not have" I said whilst rolling my eyes while he laughed.

"There's one way to know" Louis said and I nodded, urging him to go on. "Look in the trashcan and I'll look under the bed." A condom of course, if we did we would've used protection. I peered into the trashcan and saw nothing of the sorts, Louis though yelled 'aha!', then jumped up. "Here's one."

"How do we know it's ours?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Well I mean I don't have action with anyone else" Louis bluntly stated and I nodded.

That is true.

"Wait is he back?" I asked in a worried tone, hoping he wasn't, even though he and I are over at the moment I'd feel bad if he found out this happened.

I mean we were drunk though, we couldn't have controlled it.

"Want me to go check?" Louis asked sarcastically and I laughed.

"I'll go" I told him and walked out of the room. I tiptoed down the hallway and to our-well Harry and I's formerly shared room. What are we going to do now? Who stays and who goes?

Should I leave since he bought the house?

But what about what happened with Lou?

I'm so confused right now why am I not crying over Harry right now? Is it because Louis distracted me? What about William- wait William, what time is it.

I pulled my phone out and saw that it was twelve, I called Rae quickly and she answered after two rings.

"Hey, Karlee loved the sleepover, could they do it again tonight?" Rae asked me as soon as she answered and I wanted to see William, but I guess he can stay.