Chapter 42

Literally Blake Lively is question my sexuality perfection and it's unhealthy how many photos I have of her. Never watch gossip girl, loves.

Songs :)))))

Love Me Goodbye - One Direction
I'm Comin' Over - Chris Young
I Mean It - G-Eazy ft. Remo

I took a sip of my now empty cup and tossed it in the trashcan, preparing myself to get back to work. I was swamped today, but not at work, after work I'll be so busy. I have to pick up William, get him to Harry at Gemma's, get to my parents to have that meeting, then after all of that go to Nialls to hang out with Zayn, Liam, Louis, Teddy, Cara and him. I was not made for this busy shit, I already want to fling myself off a bridge.

I just sighed at myself and walked back into the salon, getting a small break before my next client. Darren looked over at me when I walked in and I gave him a tired look. "You have a walk-in," Darren informed me and I rolled my eyes. I turned around and looked down the row of seats, a guy was seated near my work station.

I slowly made my way over and sighed, setting my phone down. I was focused on my little shelf of thing as I spoke to my walk-in client. "What can I do for you today?"

I heard the chair swivel around and I fumbled around for my scissors, "You could do me." I smiled, knowing who it was now and turned towards him.

He stood up and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him quickly, and holding on tight. He chuckled and I pulled away from him, smiling brightly.

"What exactly are you doing?" I questioned with a laugh and he shrugged.

"Well I'm not going to see you until tonight, I've got to write some before Nialls. I wanted to see your beautiful face," Louis sure knows how to sweet talk me.

Every time he calls me beautiful or anything, or compliments me, I get butterflies. It's almost a nauseating feeling that he gives me, he makes me lose my appetite, I'm so in love.

"Thank you for blessing me with your handsome self, how long do you have?" I began to untie my apron I had on and Darren snorted from across the room.

We both looked over to him as his client paid him, then left the three of us alone. Darren sat down in the chair right beside us and smirked. "Chantacy won't be back until you're supposed to leave."

Louis looked between Darren and I and I smirked as well. "I've got a good ten minutes," I grabbed Louis' hand at that. I led him back to Chantacys' private office she has, it's got a couch inside of it. I knew what Darren was thinking when he sat down, because Chantacy had left only thirty minutes earlier.

DIRTY SCENE ALERT

Louis locked the door shut and pulled me against him, kissing me hard and passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair and his fingers gave me goosebumps, as they grazed my sides. He moaned in satisfaction when I pressed my palm against his hard on, making me even more turned on. He slowly kissed down my neck, sucking and biting right by my collar bone.

"Holy fuck," I groaned and Louis smirked.

He unclasped my bra and threw it and my shirt off. I fumbled with the button on his pants, then slipped his off of him. We didn't break our kiss as he pulled his shirt over his head and I slipped off my skirt. I twirled us around and pulled him down onto the couch with me. He smiled at me and stopped for a second, confusing me, and leaving us both breathing heavily.