Chapter 2

"So you do like it right?" Harry asked after walking me around the house.

"I-I love it" I told him speechless as I looked around the room.

The house was really big like bigger than any house I've been in, it was going to be only Harry, William, and I though so it was going to be quite roomy.

"Okay I don't mean this in the bad way, but why did you get such a big house?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Well I was thinking that we could have a few guests" Harry said and Louis, Clay, and Joey came out from the kitchen. I smiled and nodded, stunned at Harry.

"Are you serious?" I asked him and he nodded, along with the three other boys.

"Boo, we're gonna be roomies!" Joey yelled and ran over to me and hugged me softly because of my stomach. "I couldn't hold that in for much longer."

I laughed and he just squeezed me then let me go while the other boys laughed as they made their way over to Harry, Joey, and I.

"I know now you can't walk around naked but I thought you'd enjoy the company" Harry whispered to me and my eyes went wide, causing him to laugh uncontrollably. I swatted his arm and the boys looked at us confused everyone except Joey who'd miraculously heard Harry.

"You bad" Joey said with a laugh and I even joined in.

"So you okay with having three other guys in the house?" Clay asked and I smiled.

"Well yeah, more for William to grow up around, though I'm not sure if it needs to be you guys" I said with a laugh and Louis smiled warmly.

"You're naming him William?" he asked and I nodded with a smile.

"I like the name, why does it mean something to you?" I asked with fake shock and we all laughed while Harry stood there just looking between the two of us.

"It's my middle name" Louis told me as if I didn't know and I mocked shock.

"Really? I totally knew that" I said ending it and we were all laughing.

Harry's phone rang just then and he carried on a what seemed like an annoying conversation, he finally hung up and turned to us. "I have to go and pick up something in San Fran for my mom, anyone wanna go?"

Joey and Clay both nodded where as I wanted to stay home so I could rest, I guess Lou wanted to do the same.

"Are you going to be okay?" Harry asked me and I nodded.

"I'll have Lou, we'll be fine" I assured him and he grabbed his keys off the table, then kissed my forehead.

"We'll be back later."

I closed the door behind them and turned to Lou. "So what should we do?"

"I dunno, I just got home, can we go see some people?" Louis asked me and I smiled then nodded.

"Sounds good to me."

Louis walked upstairs grabbed his wallet then met me outside at his car. I got in the passenger side and he closed my door, then ran around to his side. I couldn't help but take in the changes in his physical features as the wind blew through his hair. Louis had shaved off the sides of his head, but kept his quiff on top and it looked really good, even though I prefer his hair down, messy, out of the quiff style. His muscles became larger over the tour and they flexed every move he made, it was quite interesting to watch, but I'm weird.

"Lilli" Louis said and I looked back up to his eyes that were focused on the road.

"Hmm."

"I asked you how Kayla was doing" Louis told me with a laugh.