Chapter 9

The first dress we tried on was red. It was a short dress, I didn’t like it at all, and I wasn’t the only one. We tried 5 other dresses after that. The last dress was perfect it was light pink, with a black bandeau in the middle with a big bow in the back. It had one sleeve and flowers on that one. It was really beautiful. We all tried it on and it was beautiful on all 3 of us. Alice did our hair and make-up. She  curled our hair in loose curls and our make-up light. I looked a Lilly and she looked absolutely stunning. Her ginger hair was hanging in loose curls just over her shoulders. Her make-up made her eyes look bigger and her cheekbones came out beautifully. We made pictures of all 3 of us separate, one of all 3 of us, and one of Lilly and me together. The last one I send to Harry and he immediately replied:

from curly: wow you look just wow, everyone here agrees with me. Who’s your friend?  she looks beautiful too. maybe you could bring her with you tonight for the movie ;) byebye love ya xxxxx.

Of course typical Harry text. I showed the text to Lilly and she was almost fainting. I texted back:

To curly: She would love to, but don’t try anything! Hihi bye love you too xxxxx.

Lily and I got dressed and we got to our car. We decided to first eat something at my house and then go to the boys. When we were eating our pizza she could shut up about how awesome it was that she was going to meet one direction.

Lilly drove us to their apartment, and we walked up to Harry’s apartment. I knocked on the door and heard a lot of screaming on the other side of the door. I heard someone fall against the door and then Niall opened it. “Kate” he screamed, hugged me and lifted me in the air. “Niall, I’m happy to see you again too, but please put me down, it’s a bit high” I said, yes I’m terrified of heights. “Awh is little katyboo afraid of heights” Niall asked in a childish voice. “Just put me down!” I screamed in his ear and he putted me down. I looked at Lilly and she was standing there awkwardly. “Uhm Niall, and everyone this is my best friend Lilly” I said and pulled her in front of me so everyone could see her. “hey” she said, I could see how nervous she was on finally meeting them. “Helloooo beautiful lady” Louis said and kissed her hand. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her face so red. “Louis that’s my line!” Harry screamed and hit Louis on the arm. “Hey gorgeous” Harry said and kissed Lilly on the cheek. Okay I was wrong her face went even more red. “don’t pay to much attention to them” Liam said and hugged Lilly. “Hellooo pretty lady” Zayn said and hugged Lilly too. “You want some crisps” Niall asked Lilly and gave her the bag of crisps. “Wow he must like you already, he never shares his food” Harry walked over and took a crisp out of the bag. Everyone walked into the living room and we sat on the couch. Lilly walked up next to me and gave me the look of ‘oh my god I can’t believe this is happening’ (yes there is such a look). I laughed at her and I sat on the couch next to Niall. Lilly dat next to Harry and we started Scream 2. Not a scary movie!! Ugh I’m just have to get comfy in Niall’s shoulder then. When we were halfway through the movie they stopped the movie to get drinks and stuff. I looked up and saw that Lilly was lying in Harry’s arm. Harry looked at me and smiled. They are really cute together. “Do you want something to drink?” Niall asked me. “no thanks I’m fine” I said and he sat back down. I laid in his arms the rest of the time. Sometimes he would whisper something in my ear that made me laugh. He is really cute. Ugh no Kate! No! bad girl!

Lilly POV

When Kate asked if I wanted to go meet One Direction I couldn’t believe it. Was this really happening? Wow! When we came at the boys apartment I started to get a little nervous but when we sat on the couch and started the movie I got comfortable….in Harry’s arms. “I’m laying in the arms of Harry freaking Styles!!!!!!” that was the only thing going through my mind. The only thing was that we were watching scream 2. I hate scary movies. But when I buried my head in Harry’s shoulder it looked like he didn’t mind. He was so nice. I think that halfway through the movie I fell asleep because I woke up when someone stirred next to me. “I’m sorry Lilly, I didn’t want to wake you up” I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Harry looking at me. so it wasn’t all a dream. “it’s fine” I said and sat up. “Kate is sleeping too, you can sleep in my bed tonight, I can take the couch” he said and looked at me. “Where’s Kate” I asked still not fully awake. “She went to Liam’s apartment” he said, still staring into my eyes. “uhm okay” was all I could say because I was so tired. Harry helped me up and to his bedroom. He gave me one of his old shirts where I could sleep in. I got into his bed and immediately dozed off.

I heard someone scream and opened my eyes. Did I scream?  I did have a nightmare. Harry ran into my room and sat next to me. “Are you alright?” he asked me. “Yeah it was just a nightmare” I said and laid back down. “okay, sleep well” Harry replied and gave me a kiss on my head. He walked out of my room but I called him back. “Can you please stay with me, I don’t want to have a nightmare again” I asked him. “Sure” he said and laid next to me. He pulled me into his arms and he started singing in my ear. Soon I fell asleep again.

Hellooooo my unicorns!

I hope you all like the story so far. 

There is one thing I wanted to say and that is that the person playing Lilly really is my best friend and I hope she liked the chapter!

hihi

I hope she reads this. 

Love ya all!!