Chapter 15

The last 2 weeks with Liam were just, how do you call it?

Magical.

He is so sweet and I love him really much. We did a lot together with Harry and Lilly, and of course the others. We went to several attraction arcs (because I really love those) and of course we had a lot of sleepovers.

But today was the day of my brother’s wedding. Today was also my last day with Liam. I know my life sucks. I really don’t want to go back to America but I have to because school will start again, and I really have to finish my last year of high school. I really don’t know what I should do, I’ve seen long distance relationships go wrong. But Liam is different. I hate this.

“Love, you’re ready to go to Alice?” Liam asked me. I came running into the room and searching for my shoes and bag. “Yes” I screamed still running around like crazy. “Kate! Please calm down” Liam laughed. I stopped and looked at him. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. “I’m sorry” I said and gave him a small kiss. We walked out of the apartment together to Liam’s car.

Flashback.

“Jacob, please please please, may the boys come to your wedding.” I asked Jacob, almost begging. “You mean your boyfriend, Lilly’s boyfriend and your best friends. Who I’ve by the way never met” he asked me with a big smile on his face. “I’m sorry, I can ask them for dinner” I said with my most angel like face. “Okay” was all Jacob said. He was really enjoying all this.

Flashback over

That night was pretty awesome. My brother and the boys became friends and of course they could come to the wedding. So now I’m on my way to Alice and after that Liam will go to Harry and they all get ready together.

When I arrived at Alice she was already dressed. I walked in the room and saw once again all the other girls. Everyone was half dressed. Just like Lilly, she had her dress on and her hair half curled half straight. I walked towards the dresses and picked mine. I got dressed and Lilly did my hair. Alice invited a make-up artist who did our make-up. After 2 hours everyone was ready. “Girls, I love all of you and this I going to be the best day ever” Alice said before hugging all of us.

When we arrived at the wedding location, which one of the most beautiful lakes I’ve ever seen. Yes my brother was getting married at a lake, I know he is weird. The other brides maids and I walked into a tent to wait. When the music started we walked down the aisle and got into out positions. I searched the room and saw Liam. I hope one day I will stand in the exact same place but with him in front of me.

Next to me were standing the other bridesmaids and on the other side my brother Jacob. The music started playing and Alice walked down the aisle. She was so beautiful with her long blonde curly hair and her beautiful white dress. She looked ate Jacob with a really happy smile in her face. I’m so happy for her.

 I looked at Liam and he looked genuinally happy too, but all I could think about was tomorrow.