Chapter 18

Harry pov

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on my door. Who the hell knocks on my door at 10 in the morning. I got out of bed and putted a shirt on. I walked to the door running my hands through my hair wanting to look a bit of decent. I opened the door and there the other boys and Simon stood. The boys shot me an apologizing look and walked in. my quickly ran to my room to get dressed.

When I walked back into the living room all the boys sat on the couch with drinks. They really feel at home. I sat next to Liam on the couch. “Boys, we have to fix a few things” he said. I have no clue what he was talking about. “Harry, or you have to go public or break up with Lilly” he said looking at me. wait what? Break up? Hell no. I’m not going to break up with Lilly. But go public? I don’t know if she is ready for it. I mean if we go public she won’t have a private life anymore. Everyone is going to find everything out about her. “Simon, I really don’t know. I have to ask her” I answered him after a few minutes of thinking. “That’s okay, you have till your interview tomorrow morning” Simon said and I nodded. “Liam” Simon started “you have to get back with Danielle”. “No never” Liam answered him with a really serious look in his eyes. “Liam you have to, ever since you two broke up you lost a lot of fans because they loved her. You have to get back together for the band” Simon told Liam. “But I have  Kate” “you have to break up with her” Simon stated simply. “I can’t” Liam said, tears forming in his eyes. I feel really sorry for him. “Then don’t break up with her, just don’t be seen with her in public and act like you’re dating Danielle” Simon said like it was obvious. I looked at Liam and saw he had tears in his eyes. I know this is going to be really hard for him. “Your date with Danielle is tonight, she will text the details” Simon said and got up. “No I can’t do this” Liam said but Simon was already out of the door. I looked at Liam and he had tears streaming down his face. I putted my arm around him trying to calm him down. “I can’t do this. I can’t tell Kate before tonight because she will freak out. But if I don’t tell her it will look like I’m cheating on her. Boys please help me” he said looking at all of us. “Maybe you shouldn’t tell her. What can happen if you just go out with Danielle for once. She knows you two are friends. And then you just tell her after the date” Louis suggested. Liam shook his head and got up. He walked out of the door slamming it shut behind him. We all looked at each other and didn’t know what to do. “I will go after him and try to calm him down. Harry go and call Lilly. The others do what you have to do” Niall said and walked away too. Zayn and Louis got up and walked towards the kitchen. Looks like they will be staying here for the rest of this afternoon.

I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. I dialled Lilly’s number. She picked up after the 3th dial tone. “Hee?” she said obviously she didn’t look at the caller ID. “hey babe” I replied. “Ow hey Harry” she said and I could hear her smile. “Uhm, Lilly… we have to talk” I said a bit nervous. “What’s going on? Are you breaking up with me?” she asked me freaking out. “No no no babe” I reassured her. “can you come over?” I asked her. “uhm okay” she said unsure about what was going to happen. “I’ll be there in 20” she said. “okay babe, bye” I said and she hung up the phone.

How am I going to tell her?

------------------------------------------------------------

heyhey

i'm so sorry for the late update. 

I know it is really short and I'm so sorry for that.

But i hope you like it. 

Love ya xx