Chapter 20

Kate POV

I hear people talk. All different kinds of accent, American English and even a few Australian. All those people speaking the same language but all from different parts of the world, all from their own world. I walk through the door and suddenly everyone is quiet. They look at me, some with shock, some with surprise but most of them with happiness. All of the people around me are close friends, and I really wanted to share this with them. But to be honest I don't care about all the people around me, I only care about the person in front of me. In his beautiful suit and a light purple tie, matching my dress.

Liam James Payne, my fiancé, and in a few minutes my husband.

You are probably wondering what happened after Liam came to my house in New York. Well that's what I'm going to tell you.

Liam stayed for 2 days with me. And those 2 days were amazing. We just talked everything out and had a lot of fun. In those 2 days we decided something. We were going to make out relation public. We called management and after a lot of arguing they agreed with it. On that moment we were so happy.

I know it was a big step for me to make my personal life public, but I would do everything for Liam. If that meant to not have any privacy, that's okay.

After our relationship had gone public, Liam and I were the happiest couple ever. Of course we had some ups and downs (mostly when he was away on tour) but nothing could bring us down.

After 2 years of knowing each other. Liam proposed to me. It was so beautiful and I will never forget how it happened.

Liam took me on a holiday to Greece. It was magical. We had so much fun and the islands we've been to were just amazing. On our last day we took a walk along the beach when the sun was going down. Everything had a beautiful pinkish tint and it was beautiful. All of the sudden he stopped and looked at me. Out of nowhere Niall walked towards us playing more than this on his guitar. Of course I was surprised. All of the sudden all the boys were standing behind Liam singing more than this. When they were finished Niall strummed a song I didn't know, and Liam took my hand and knelt down on one knee. He pulled out a ring and said/ sang "I want you forever, forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly. We'll grow old together and always remember whether happy or sad or whatever I'll still love you forever and always". I got tears in my eyes and I just couldn't say no. but why would I. Liam was my prince charming.

After that we started planning our wedding and soon we decided we wanted it to be on the exact same time and place where he proposed.

So here we are.

I'm getting married, to Liam Payne, member of the biggest boy band ever.

If you told me this would happen when I was 16 I probably would've send you to a mental hospital. But it is happening. This all is happening to a normal girl from England, who didn't know one direction at first. But soon fell in love with them.

I walk further down the aisle and look at Lilly, Lilly Styles. Yes she and Harry got married last year. And in front of her is Charlie her daughter of 2. Charlie is just the sweetest girl I've ever seen and I'm sure she will grow up to be just as beautiful as her mother and father (which is Harry of course).

When I get to the end of the aisle (without falling, which is a really big accomplishment in these heels) I stand in front of the man I love. Behind Liam are the boys and my brother. Behind me are Lilly, Rachel, Alice, Eleanor, Perrie and Lou.

The priest starts the vows but I'm not really paying attention, I'm too busy drowning in Liam's eyes. "I do" Liam says and I get pulled back to reality. " And you" the priest looked at me. "do you take Liam James Payne to be your loving husband?" "I do" I replied looking into Liam's eyes. "you may now" the priest started but he couldn't finish because Liam and I were already kissing. I heard people clap and I smiled in the kiss.

This was amazing. My life was amazing. And I knew it would be amazing for as long as I lived.

That night I walked down the beach. Yes I should've been at my party. But I just wanted to get away for a moment. I sat down on a rock and stared at the ocean.

I thought about everything that happened the past 3 years.

How much my life had changed since I sat next to that brown haired boy on the plane. When I got on that plane I was just going to visit my brother for his wedding that I would just sit in his house and miss New York. But it turned out in something amazing. I never thought that I would find the love of my life and 8 new best friends.

I felt a pair of strong arms around my body and I immediately recognized them, Liam. "What are you thinking about" he asked me. "How much my life changed when I sat next to Louis on the plane" I answered him. I he nodded his head and sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

So what happens when two worlds collide?

Just what you make from it.

Helloo everyone.

This was the last chapter of When Two Worlds Collide.

I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it too.

I'm already busy with writing a new book and it will be called.....

drumrole please........

LOVE ON THE EDGE

i'm not going to tell what it's about, you'll have to read it.

I'll upload it when I come back from my holiday.

bye bye beautifuls

enjoy your summer!

xxx L