Chapter 17

I’ve been going back to school for a several weeks now. It’s all back to normal; I wake up at 6 am, go to school, make homework, watch tv, skype with Liam, go to bed.

I really miss the boys, especially Liam. When I came home it felt like part of me was gone for several days. Rachel really tried to make me happy, but she failed. After a while she gave up and just brought me ice cream when I needed it. The only moments I felt happy were when I skyped Liam. We were laughing and having fun and everything. But  also felt more sad, because I couldn’t lie in his arms. I couldn’t kiss him. I just….felt miserable.

But now I’m back to school and I see my friends again, it’s all going well. My mind isn’t at Liam all the time. Also I told Rachel everything and she was really supportive. Nobody else knows, because Liam and I didn’t make it public. I’m really happy about that.

I was done with my homework and I waited for the skype call from Liam. I waited for 10 minutes.

20 minutes

30 minutes

40 minutes

50 minutes

After an hour saw Harry coming online and I called him.

“Heee, Kate. How are you?” he screamed smiling like crazy and waving and everything.

“Hee, Harry. I’m fine” I replied waving back.

“We miss you so much!” Harry said and I saw Louis walking in the background. “Is that Kate?” I heard him scream. “Yeah” harry said while he turned around to look at Louis.

“Kateeee” Louis screamed and ran towards Harry. “Louisssss” I screamed back and all 3 of us laughed.

“Does any of you know where Liam is?” I asked them. Their face expression changed and they looked at each other. Did I say something wrong?

“We don’t know” Louis obviously lied. “Louis, if something is going on. You can tell me” I said, scared for what he was going to say.

“Well uhm kate….” Harry started but he got cut off by Rachel screaming.

I quickly ran towards her in the kitchen and all I saw was that Rachel’s clothes and hands were covered in blood. Most of the times when I see blood I puke of black out or something but I couldn’t right now, Rachel needs me. I quickly walked towards her and looked what happened. I saw she was cutting something, but I guess she accidently cut herself. I grabbed a towel and putted it on the heavy bleeding wound on her hand. Rachel was crying really hard and almost fell, probably because she couldn’t see through her tears. I led her to the car and we drove to the hospital as fast as we could. Nothing was said during the car ride, all you could hear was the quiet sobbing of Rachel. When we arrived at the hospital a nurse ran towards us and walked into a room. I really hate hospitals. it smells funny and everyone is down, even the nurse although they always fake a smile. The nurse wrapped a bandage around Rachel’s hand and she cleaned her arm. She told us that Rachel lost a lot of blood and she wanted to check her. I had to wait in the waiting room.

I didn’t know what to do. I suddenly realised I left Harry alone and decided to text him what happened. When I was finished with that I opened twitter. I scrolled through my time line and saw everyone was freaking out. I scrolled further down to see what was going on and I saw it:

Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer back together

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

helloooo Unicorn Lovers ( i hope you are 'cause unicorns are freaking awesome. 

I'm sorry if you were really happy (like me because today was your last day of school (well the lessons, stupid test week)) and this chapter made you down, down , down. ( i felt like that needed 3 for the effect)

but yeah

enjoy!!

xxxxx