Ch. 8

I got done with my shower and got out. Grabbing the towel and after drying myself off, I got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom. As I was heading to my room, I could sense that there was another presence in my home.

"Who's here in my home??! Come out and show yourself and I promise not to hurt you severely." I said out loud, loud enough for whoever was in my home to hear what I said.

Nobody answered. I started walking towards the stairs to see if I could hear any movements from downstairs. I didn't. I heard only the ticking of the clock. 'I must be going out of my mind right now to think that someone is in my home when no-one came knocking on my door anyways.' I thought to myself.

"Oh well..." I said out loud, shrugging my shoulders. I started to head back to my room, when I heard a slight intake and exhale of a breath. It sounded like it came from somewhere near me, like maybe in the wall or something, but when I looked around, I saw nothing but a close to empty hallway, me being the only thing in the hallway.

'Or am I the only person in this hallway??.....' I thought mentally to myself. At that point, I saw out the corner of my eye, a little shimmer in the direction of the other bedroom, diagonal from me.

"Come out, now! I know your here." I said out loud. That's when the shimmer came to be a full bodied person. It was none other than Gaara.

"How did you know I was here??" Gaara asked.

"For one, I could hear your breathing. And two, I could feel your presence." I said as a matter-of-fact.

"Oh." Gaara said quietly, even though I heard what he said from where I am.

"What are you doing here in my home anyways Gaara??" I asked, questioningly.

"Oh I just thought I'd stop by and see how you were doing and see if you had the answer to my question from earlier, but I guess from how your conversation with Sasuke went, I'm guessing that you don't have the answer yet..." Gaara said as he started to go downstairs.

"You were listening to our conversation??!" I asked, raising my voice, a little angry.

Gaara just kept on walking down the stairs, not answering my question, while I just stood there, letting him leave. I wanted him to leave, so that I could think in peace, but I also wanted him to stay so that I could get the answer to my question. Choosing the latter, I let him leave.

Once I knew that I was alone in my home, I sighed and went to my room, this time without any interruptions.

'What do I do now?? What should I say?? If I choose one, the other might get angry over my decision and challenge them. I don't know what to do...' I said mentally.

'Kit?? Why are you so down?? Your emotions are even making me depressed. What's wrong??' Kurama asked.

'Sorry Kura. I'm just a little down because of the whole Sasuke and Gaara situation. I don't know who to pick. If I pick one, the other one might get angry at my decision and challenge the other over me. And I don't want that to happen Kura. Help me please.' I said to Kurama.

'Ah, them two. I don't know what to tell you kit. Go with what you think is right. If you think going with Sasuke is best, then go for it. If not, then choose Gaara. Whatever you choose, I'll be with you 100% of the way, okay?? Now stop making me depressed and go to sleep.' Kurama said.

'Okay, I will. And thanks Kura, for everything.' I replied.

'Don't mention it kit.' Kurama said to me before drifting off to sleep. It wasn't long after that, that I fell asleep with a smile on my face, entering into dreamland in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to update. I got caught up with a lot of things in my life. Plus I had slight writers block, but I got rid of it. So yah... But anyways, here's chapter 8 for you guys. Next up is chapter 9. Vote, comment, follow, add, etc. Bai Bai guys and see you in the next chapter!!!