Ch. 7

Recap:

"Yeah yeah, any other questions before we go back in??" I said, looking down at the now empty tray, that was once filled with food.

"Yah, just one more question. Who do you like more??" Gaara asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Outside, in the back of Konoha School~

[Naruto's POV]

My breathing hitched. I stared off into space, not knowing what to do or say.

"Naruto?? You okay? Naruto??? HEY NARUTO!" Gaara and Sasuke shouted, making me come back to reality.

"Huh?...." I asked confused. It then came back to me of what they said. "WHAT??! WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME SUCH A QUESTION??! ONE THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ANSWER TO YET!" I shouted at them, making them jump a little at the loudness of my voice.

They both looked at me in shock, not knowing what to do or say because of my outburst. They just stood there, not saying anything.

I toke that time to get up off the ground and start to walk back to the school to go inside. As I was entering the school, Gaara and Sasuke were walking behind me.

As we walked into the cafeteria, everyone looked at us. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Even the teachers looked. I glared at them and they all looked away and started to do their own thing.

I threw away my garbage and put my tray away. I walked over to an empty table and sat down. Hoping to be able to sit alone, which didn't happen since some of the chairs at the table were moved. I looked up to see some of my friends, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji and a few others plus Gaara and Sasuke. Not wanting to talk to anybody, I toke my phone out and went on some of my social media accounts.

"Naruto??" someone called out. Kiba, most likely.

"What do you want Kiba?" I asked, not looking away from my phone.

"Just checking to see if your okay...and to ask you if you'd like to go to Ichiraku's for some ramen and just hang and chill today..." Kiba said. I perked up a little at the sound of going for ramen today.

"I'm fine Kiba and sure I'll go. I kinda need some friend time anyways. What time are we going?" I asked.

"Right after school." Kiba said, excited to hear that I was going with.

"Okay." I said, as the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. I got up, grabbed my stuff and walked to my class.

→skipping to the end of the school day←

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I gathered up my stuff, said goodbye to the teacher and walked out of the classroom, towards the front of the school where Kiba would be waiting for me.

It didn't take long for me to spot Kiba at the gate, in front of the school.

"Kiba!" I shouted, waving my hand above my head so that he can see where I was. He waved back and waited till I got to the gate.

"Ready??" Kiba asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. We then walked our way to Ichiraku's ramen. On the way there, we caught a few "hitchhikers", and brought them along.

We talked and laughed up a storm on the way there, during the time being there and on the way back home.

"Bye Kiba, see ya later!" I shouted to Kiba, waving goodbye as I started heading towards home.