Uchiha

Madara walked back to the clan from his usual meeting with Hashirama.  Like always he had a smile on his face. A sassy one thou. He blinked looking straight watching the young children play and have fun after their intense training. The 11 year old stopped having a bit of a depress expression remembering his three brothers. In less then two months one by one died. The only one he had now was Izuna.  And of course there was ......

"_(n)_."

"What up!!"

"......make food I'm hungry."

"Hmp...."

The black haired girl glared as she slowly got up. The Uchiha was under Tajima's care , why?, her parents had gone out to battle. They hadn't return yet. So Tajima being a hommie with her parents he said yes.  She could stay. As long as she wanted but ! she had to do things such as cooking , cleaning etc. the usual stuff women did on that time.

"So how was your date ? "

"What...?"

"How was your date with Hashirama ~"

"....shut up stupid."

The Uchiha boy closed his eyes for a bit holding in his rage. True they were friends. Best of friends actually. He opened them again glaring while she had her famous cat smirk waiting for his response. At times he really regretted befriending this girl yet she made his brother happy which made him happy But at times she did get on his nerves and so did he on her.
---

A 7 year old Izuna was seen eating happily next to him was a taller boy, he slowly picked up the roe onigiri "....I hate roe...." " I could careless ." ".....your a terrible house lady." " he ~ was that a way on telling me wife ~~". The boy glared having pink cheeks seeing her smiling " s-shut up stupid !! " he crossed his arms looking away. _(n)_ giggled looking at him she slowly moved her gaze to the younger sibling watching him stuff his face like a vacuum ' his really hungry....' She blinked confuse. She looked at the older brother seeing him looking away still she looked at his shoulder then at the obi around his hips ' thin too Hu....but not as thin as Izuna....' She looked back freezing .

Izuna was staring at her with his extremely creepy doe round eyes. He raised an eyebrow confuse by her behavior " what..." " ahh nothing nothing .....do you want more ...?" She smiled sweat dropping seeing him look to the side while his stomach growled. Soon came an other growl. Both looked to the side.
Madara had red cheeks holding his stomach but twitched quickly feeling watch "....what." " I'll make something better...but!!" "Mm..?" "Hm...." Both boys looked at her confuse while she stood up slowly placing her hands on her hourglass waist "  you two have to help me."

"Okay.."

"Haha no."

"Why not."

"That's a women's job . Not a mans."

"Look at yourself first before you talk."

"Urusai. I will never be in front it a kitchen."

She raised an eyebrow slowly making the boy glare more. Izuna sweat dropped smiling ' Nisan........'

---------------------

Tajima walked placing his sword on the wall holder. He took off his sandals slowly stepping inside the wooden floored house. What made him stop on his passed was a smell.  The tall Uchiha walked yet again stopping on a opened door peeking inside confuse. He smirked a bit holding in his chuckles.

"Don't move it to much!!"

"Urusai !! "

"Nisan ......"

"What!!"

".......you uh...."

Madara glared more as he looked at the mushroom mix soup angrily " why am I cooking !!!!!!???? " " well..." " your the house 'lady' now ! I mean you even look like a girl ~~~" " Urusai !!!" He blushed more while his brother and friend giggled looking at one an other. 

------------

Madara walked out his room scratching his ear a bit. He stopped seeing a girl sitting on the outside wooden floor.

"OY. Isn't it a bit too late to be out ?"

"Shouldn't I ask you that..."

"Urusai."

"Hehe!"

_(n)_ turned smiling but twitched blushing slowly. The boy blinked confuse only wearing pants. His some-what buff upper body  made her look to the side " have you no shame " " of what..." " showing your boobies around ." " what are you......." He blushed covering his chest slowly " hentai."  They looked at each other for a bit soon they laughed .

The girl looked straight again while the boy walked sitting next to her .

"Isn't this boring ...?"

" nope it calms me down."

"Of what you don't even do anything ."

".........."

*smack*

"TCH!!!! You didn't had to hit me !!!!"

"Shush! And I so do ! I clean your smelling laundry ! Not to mention that armor and weapons I run back and forth trying to clean this place also don't get me started on food." She glared while he sweat dropped "........"

* enter a falcon squawk *

They looked up at the sky watching the lonely bird fly calmly . Madara blinked " do you know how the song goes " " which we have a lot " "....I don't know the name ....my mom would sing it a lot though ...." _(n)_ looked at the boy seeing him staring at the bird intensively.

The girl though for a while as she looked up. She blinked knowing only one song the Uchiha  would sing.  She sigh taking a deep breath. Singing was a must every women on the Uchiha clan had to do.

"Far far above the clouds against the setting sun a falcon flies all alone  sorting in the wind ... I hear his lonely cry..so sad must he be...Up on the silent winds a falcon flies alone . Reaching out with its wings to grasp the empty sky. Riding silent with the wind never can he rest..." _(n)_ blinked watching the bird fly calmly while she took a n other breath " what is with in my heart no one can ever know~ a heart like a falcon is this very heart~ What it  is with in this heart no one can never know lonely falcon in the empty sky."

" I walk alone along this  deserted road  walk with me side by side your are always there I feel your lonely less lonely you must be crickets they are whispering in the grassy field you walk there by my side walk the path with me "
_(n)_ looked at Madara quickly  while he blinked watching it leave " don't ever forget that song okay."  He smiled down at her while she looked at him confuse  " I thought you didn't know it " " I was testing you~~"  he slowly stood up walking " oh yeah you should sleep. A house lady shouldn't have ugly bags ."  " like yours ?" "Ye-......HEY!!!!!" " hehehe!!!"  The boy shook his head a bit irritated as he disappeared on the shadows towards his destination *cough* Bathroom*cough* .

_(n)_ blinked smiling as she stood up slowly  "....you walk there by my side....walk the path with me..."  She turned slowly heading towards her bed room " I wonder if you will....my friend ..."

_______________________

Did this show the many angst moments this story will have !!?? (*≧▽≦)ノシ  Momo is so sorry ! But I'm trying to do original Madara again!! But of course I will still give him a sassy attitude !

P.S ! The song will be written a lot ! Since it inspired me for this story! It belongs to Studio Ghibli !! ♡♡♡