The Rival

^ that's Toka !! She's so pretty!!!
(ノ)'∀`(ヾ)
_________________________

_(n)_ twitched waking up quickly. She looked around confuse but blushed darkly seeing a muscular chest in front of her move as said owner of chest had his arm around her. She smiled slowly moving her hand up to his face moving away his messy black hair showing his feminine yet manly features.
Madara twitched opening his eyes slowly. _(n)_ blinked seeing a pale hand on top of hers " your awake ?" " mm....." He blinked twice clearing his vision.
They stared at one an other for a long time .

"....loser..."

"Asshole......"

They smiled laughing .

---------------------------

_(n)_ stopped walking seeing a familiar black haired woman walking next to her brother. She raised an eyebrow confuse seeing Hikaku smiled A bit while she spoke calmly having her arms under her chest.
The woman quickly hide glaring a bit 'ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

Madara was walking as he held a small bag but stopped on his pace noticing a familiar figure bend a bit as said person peeked from the wall. He raised an eyebrow as he walked the direction " what are you doing ." " shh." " eh." " shh." He glared a bit but stopped hearing a chuckle.

Two heads where seen peeking form a wall. The woman blinked with puff cheeks while the man just blinked boredly yet curiously seeing the strange sight.

Hikaku was still with Toka. But. Right next to her . The senju woman smiled slowly but twitched seeing death written around a building "is that normal..." The man looked straight but glared "_(n)_. Leader." He sweat dropped hearing clicking noises as the aura quickly left.

"Are they taking the loose good ?"

"Mm....my sister is but Madara........"
.
.
.
.
"It's hard to know if he is too."

Madara blinked looking down at the woman holding his sleeve as they walked. _(n)_ had puff cheeks " are you jealous....?" "No...." "Eh? What's that? I heard a yes ~~" she looked up at him having a cute glare while he chuckled calmly " stop your glaring I was just messing with you " " huff!" She hugged his arm as they kept walking.

Madaras smile slowly  dropped. It was a good thing he wore a high collar rob. He looked straight seriously remembering Izuna. But right now he thought of something more important. He looked down at the woman next to him as they left towards the Uchiha gates. He had one thing on his mind .

A son.

--------------------------

_(n)_ sat awkwardly between two senju. Tobirama was looking straight bored while Toka looked up at the sky quietly. The Uchiha kept her gaze down as she slowly sweated "uhm...wanna walk.." " it's hot." "Mm" " okay...."
Toka moved her gaze to her making the woman sweat triple the amount.

"We don't hate you by the way."

"Eh.."

"If you're acting this way....because your around us..we don't hate you."

The senju looked at her calmly while she blushed slowly looking at her hands shyly making them blush by her cute behavior.

"ACHKHEEEMMMM"

The two senju jumped looking straight seeing a some-what tall Uchiha male glaring a bit " _(n)_ lets go." "Ah okay... See yah you two...." She smiled a bit standing bowing as she turned quickly walking to her husband as they walked away.

Tobirama glared at the male ' Madara..........' Toka had a straight expression eyeing him. They trusted the uchihas. But Madara. Some thing wasn't well with him. They could feel it. Something was really off.

--

"Don't be so friendly with them"

"Don't be so friendly with Hashirama then."

"What does he have to do with this."

"His related to them."

"But his not all up on me."

"Ssssuuurrreeeeee"

"What does that mean."

The woman raised an eyebrow bringing his arm up , moving his sleeve down showing the friendship bracelet " this is something else." She moved her hands from his arm making him raise an eyebrow feeling her hands around his butt " OY!!!" He blushed confuse but twitched seeing her holding a painting of them "hm" " that was made for me by a kid !!" The man snatched it away puffing his cheeks.

"Sssssssuuurrrreeeeeeeee"

"I'm not gay idiot."

"Su-"

"Say that one more time and see what happens."

"....."

"Thought so."

"Sssuureee!"

"That's it !!! Come here you !!!"

A woman was seen running happily laughing while a long haired porcupine male followed behind having a dark blush as he glared chasing his wife.

Hashirama blinked holding a bonsai seeing the married couple " Hah Madara are you coming today to my office for some alone time ?"
The Uchiha male froze paling  seeing everyone eyeing him with wide eyes.

*silence *

The senju leader kept a smile while the Uchiha leader slowly glared death arrows at him " DON'T SAY IT LIKE WE ARE LOVERS IDIOT !!!!!"

"But I love you bro!"

"What!!?"

"Yeh like a bro since you mah bro hommie !"

"............"

_(n)_ snickered along with the crowed of people seeing the two friends. One embarrassing the other while said other staid looking down blushing darkly with rage forming.

-----

_(n)_ sigh catching her breath from trying to loose her rampaged husband. She blinked seeing a tall senju woman walking calmly as she held a Dango.

Toka stopped on her pace seeing the attractive Uchiha. They both blinked eyeing one an other.

The two rivals finally walked again stopping in front of one an other.

"Is he still chasing you ?"

"Mm"

"Want me to help."

"Uhh s-sure...."

_(n)_ slowly blushed nervously seeing Toka smile down at her while her thin hand slowly wrapped itself on her soft one " follow me then."

Madara walked angrily  looking around but stopped smacking  on a hard back. Tobirama looked  back angrily but blinked eyeing the short male.
They looked at one an other with a cold gaze. Soon they stopped hearing giggles as they turned freezing .

Toka and _(n)_ were seen holding hands leaving to a 'hotel' together.

The Uchiha slowly glared looking to the distance while the senju twitched none stop . They looked at each other

they shook  hands. Just this once they will work together.