Clear

_(n)_ and Toka walked towards a room together while two males followed behind.

Madara and Tobirama glared confuse seeing the door close as they tiptoed closer placing their ears on the paper squares trying to hear anything.

" mm but at times I did wonder ......."

"Hehe same here....."

They slowly opened half of the door peeking in quietly watching.

Madaras face went red slowly while Tobirama had a 'dafuq' expression with green under his eyes.

_(n)_ was seen shirtless while Toka touched around her breast as they spoke with one an other.

--with the women!--

"I don't know I felt it today...and since your the the best medical ninja on the senj...."

"Mm I understand."

The woman blinked not feeling a bump " maybe you imagined it , they said those who are going to be parents imagine the worst on their lives" "...are you sure ...." The Uchiha blinked worried while she nodded smiling " now let's hope he doesn't find that thou." " right ......" She sweat dropped smiling .

Madara had a stone cold face watching as he covered Tobiramas eyes .

------------

" so uh....how was it "

"How was what.."

"You know what I'm talking about ."

"Not really no..."

_(n)_ looked back at the male as he sat on the floor glaring placing the cup of tea on the kotatsu.

"Don't you play innocent "

"No really what!!??"

"Ohh I don't know....you two timing your husband with a senju !!!!"

"What...."

"Don't you what me !! I saw you two alone in the hotel!"

"You did !!??"

Her eyes widen while he glared more. The woman looked down nervously ' damn damn damn damn!!!'

"What's your explanation eh?? Letting some one else touch you!"

"I wa-"

"Eh!"

" I was tryi-"

"EH!!!"

"Stop that!!! I was trying to check if I had something wrong with me !! And Toka is the second best medical ninja !"

Madara raised an eyebrow not believing at all. _(n)_ sigh seeing him standing up slowly as he made his way towards her. His hands clutched her shoulders. The woman looked up at him nervously as he leaned down having a straight expression.

"This is your last warning ."

"....."

"Even if it's for medical purpose. No one is allowed to see you naked. Or touch you if they aren't me."

"......"

"Am I clear."

She glared slowly while he glared back. They stay like that for a while. Madara looked at her up and down for a Bit.

He smacked his lips on her quickly wrapping his arms around her form while she clutched his rob kissing back.

-------after the 'Making' Up-------

_(n)_ blinked twice blushing slowly feeling a hand smove to her stomach . She moved her eyes to the side while Madara looked at it still. His eyes had a strange look to them. She smiled slowly while her eyes closed.
Madara moved up slowly kissing her cheeks while she twitched smiling more.

---------Few Months --------

_(n)_ smiled nervously walking while a wild Madara glared at anyone who made eye contact with the woman.

"Your too paranoid....."

"Shut up it's called protection."

Madara looked down at her while _(n)_ blushed smiling slowly feeling his hands on her shoulders .

Hashirama walked out a plant store but smiled " sup buddy!! When will little porcupine be done ?" " Urusai." The uchiha glared while the woman giggled placing a hand in rounded stomach.

"They said soon. "

"Hehehe! I hope he looked like Madara it will be fun pinching his cheeks!"

"Mm!!!"

Madara glared at the two idiots fantasizing about his child. A large vein formed hearing the names they where making up.

"Kiki!"

"No no mako!!"

"Darami!"

"Saidama!"

"Madaky !"

"Urusai!!!!"

*enter giggles and laughter *