Old You

Art made by Tumbler: Sinechen!❤️

_________________________

Madara blinked stroking a woman's hair calmly as he watched her sleep. He sigh a bit closing his eyes wrapping his arm on her waist pulling her closer " hey wake up...." "....." " _(n)_.." "Mm." " wake up, it's morning" "....." "  ....wake up....." "No...." She turned towards him as she laid her head on his warm chest smiling. The man sigh a bit placing a hand on her head. He calmly stroke her hair again feeling her still having a fever 'Hmp........' He looked at the ceiling seeing the Uchiha crest he looked down kissing her forehead.

------------

_(n)_ yawned a bit sickly  as she leaned on a mans shoulder making him twitch. Madara looked to the side feeling his eye twitch none stop  " OY." "Mm......" " lay on the floor." "Mm....." She slowly slide down curling up as she laid her head on his lap making him flinch a bit looking to the side.
Madara blushed a bit glaring as he sniffed continuing to write a letter. _(n)_ opened her eyes looking up at the stressed man. She looked down slowly beginning to have red cheeks thinking of something.

Madara made a poker face having pink cheeks feeling something. Something quite pleasant as he breath a bit hard " h-hey..." He closed one eye gripping the brush with one hand. He moaned smirking having half open eyes.

"Nisan."

The man froze paling seeing his door sliding open "uhh yes....." " I brought you tea....to help you out on the cold.." Izuna smiled stepping in holding a tray he blinked seeing a feminine form laying on the floor " Neesan ?" "Mm?" " do you want tea or are you feeling better ?" "I'm good....." " you sure ?" "Mm!" " okay " he smiled walking closer while Madara sweated nervously seeing him laying the cup on the small table. Izuna eyed him for a bit then left calmly .

The man sigh in relief But looked down blushing again " go on." " hehe dirty~" " shut up you started this." He glared while the woman smirked while he sticked his tongue out .

----------------------

Madara blinked laying agains a tree as he watched the water on the river moved calmly. He looked down to his side seeing _(n)_ sitting with her legs crossed. She blinked looking up "hm?" " ...nothing.." He looked straight again smiling calmly. The woman raised an eyebrow blushing a bit by how peaceful he looked. She blinked looking straight again.

*enter loud falcon squawk *

they turned quickly up to the sky eyeing it.

Madara blinked eyeing the lonely bird flying " he....alone still........" " mm....." The man smirked closing his eyes , he sigh taking a breath.

" Far far above the clouds against the setting sun a falcon flies all alone sorting in the wind ... "

"I hear his lonely cry..so sad must he be...Up on the silent winds a falcon flies alone . Reaching out with its wings to grasp the empty sky. Riding silent with the wind never can he rest..." _(n)_ smiled slowly remembering one thing, she sigh taking a deep breath.

"what is with in my heart no one can never know~ a heart like a falcon is this very heart~ What it  is with in this heart no one can never know lonely falcon in the empty sky."

The woman smiled feeling him sit next to her calmly having an arms round her shoulder pulling her closer as he closed his eyes taking a breath a bit .

" I walk alone along this  deserted country road  walk with me side by side your are always there I feel your loneliness , lonely you must be crickets they are whispering in the grassy field you walk there by my side walk the path with me "

_(n)_ looked up at him blushing while he smiled calmly opening his black eyes . She looked down blushing darkly smiling still " I'm glad your back..." " Hmp, Thats because i realized...as long as you and Izuna are around ....I'm not alone...." He looked up calmly seeing the falcon long gone. The woman smiled more hugging him tightly.

-----------a day later --------------

Izuna was smiling with a large vein as he held a warm cup " you fuckers." He sniffed having a sick expression. Madara sweat dropped smiling as he rubbed his extremely  thin brothers back. _(n)_ blinked placing a hand on the young mans forehead " your not that bad but it's better to rest okay "

"Then stop having sex at night."

"......"

"......"

"Neesan you sound like a cat dying and Dara you sound like a pedophile."

".....shut up Izuna."

________________________

(*≧▽≦)ノシ this chapter made 0 sense ! ! ! *flies away *