Is it a Joke

Art by : Moni

\(//∇//)\♡
_________________________

Madara blinked twice " what....." "....are...you..seriously planing to do that." She glared angrily while he kept his straight expression.
They jumped hearing coughing. _(n)_quickly stood up running out the room leaving Madara alone as he glared.

-------------------------------

_(n)_ sigh a bit leaning her ear to a boys chest hearing his heart ' it's fine.... Right now...' She sat up again frowning ' but if the clan leaves....he could die from anything ......' She sigh holding the boys hand tightly as she turned towards the door. The shadow on the other room was still there signaling Madara hadn't moved at all.

----------------Morning----------------

"Madara." "What...." The man turned his head tiredly. He rubbed his eye a bit as the other tried staying open.

_(n)_ was looking at him worriedly as she held a tray with hot tea . He slowly sat up shaking his head a bit soon turned facing her " what........"  He raised an eyebrow seeing expression. The woman sigh a bit "...about what you said...." " which was ?" " about the clan leaving." He glared a bit " you really can't take a joke can you ." " eh......" She smiled confuse while he sigh taking the tea calmly drinking it.

-------------Later On-------

_(n)_ looked down awkwardly as she walked holding a small hand. Darami was looking to the side unamused. Madara was next to the woman. As usual he had a straight expression with his arms folded.  She looked at him for a bit then straight not knowing where he was walking /taking them " where...." " shhh." "......." She looked down staying quiet while the boys eyes moved glaring a bit at the man. For a brief moment they made eye contact soon it broke off from a familiar voice.

"Madara!!!"

".........."

"Madara!!!!"

"What......"

Hashirama blinked seeing his attitude " are you okay? Your looking a little pale " "....mm........just...going somewhere with them...." The Uchiha looked to the side.

The albino next to the brunette blinked watching the two begin to talk. He moved his eyes to the woman seeing her expression ' she's been.....down lately.......' He looked down to the boy glaring at his father ' eh...........'

---30 mins later ------

"I'll see what I can do. You must inform hikaku his the general." Madara blinked smiling at the senju " _(n)_. Darami. Let's go ." He walked as they bowed at the Hokage.

"Hehe... His still the same at times." Hashirama smiled watching the man slowly vanish on the crowed. Tobirama glared ' somethings not right.' He turned leaving with his brother.

-----------------------------

_(n)_ blinked confuse as they placed a ramen bowl in front of her. She looked to her side seeing her son having the same expression. They looked straight seeing Madara getting chopsticks but stopped looking at them.

" what."

".........."

"...what....are we doing here ..."

"Eating."

"...yeah but......"

"Is it too much to take you guys out with me."