性交( Special Chapter )

Warning !!! and junk!!! This will have Ultra dirty stuff !(∩∀`*) the actual bear will be read ! (⊙﹏⊙✿) this will kinda change the way Madara is Kay!
(⌒・⌒)ゞ

(Art by Sine-Chan!)

(Hearing KAMAKURA by Kashy really gives the mood of this chapter ! Since I was hearing it when writing it .....*cough*....( ' ▽ ' ) Idk if they have released that song in your country yet thou.....)
_________________________

Madara kept smiling as he moved his hand up to the woman's cheek as his thumb stroked it slowly making her look to the side. He chuckle lowly seeing her cheeks turning pink as he tilted her head up " your.....so....beautiful....." His lips slowly touched hers while she twitched closing her eyes while her hands gripped his Jinbei shirt . Her lips slowly moved along with his as he moved the hand holding her head down her neck as it slowly slide inside the Jinbei calmly fondling her soft breast having her gasp a bit.
He pulled away from her lips as he crawled on top of her kissing her neck down licking her collarbone making her shift a bit uncomfortable. He smirked pulling down the Jinbei-style yukata top making it open exposing her upper body.
Madara pulled his long bang in back of his ear as he moved his tongue on a circular motion around her harden rosy buds. _(n)_ blushed darkly twitching a times feeling him sucking on them making her moan as her back arched. She closed one eye trembling while  his hand played with her other breast pinching it and swirling his finger on the bud having her moan more.

"M-MA-" she twitched feeling his lips attack her lips once again as he kept massaging her breast , this time rougher , _(n)_ closed her eyes tightly having a darken blush form as he bite her bottom lip smirking seductively down at her. " what is it ~ " he eyed her as he kept playing with her. The woman gasp yet moaned at times as she eyed his hand " u-uh-Eep!!" She jumped feeling a sting as she closed one eye seeing his fingers gripping her bud tightly. Her mouth trembled enjoying the pain yet pleasure it was giving her.

Madara blinked eyeing her as he slowly made his fingers detach from it . He calmly sat up on top of her as she froze blushing darkly seeing a large bump inches away from her face. The male slowly took off the Jinbei shirt off throwing it somewhere. _(n)_ looked up at him blushing more seeing his body but more the many battle scars he had been getting threw out the years. Madara leaned down again kissing her lips while she blinked wrapping her arms around his neck not breaking away from the deep kiss he was giving her.
He slowly sat up bringing her up as she held on to his shoulders better. Madara smiled slowly as he kissed her deeper then before while his arms wrapped on her waist not wanting her to let go of him. _(n)_ giggled a bit while her cheeks kept their bright color. They calmly opened their eyes eyeing one an other softly. The man slowly
Moved his fingers on the small not on her hips making the full Jinbei-style yukata undo reveling her full body while she blushed darkly seeing his stare.

"W-What...."

"Oh nothing ~~"

She glared while he chuckled. He calmly moved making one arm have her kneel up like nothing . _(n)_ dangled a bit like a rag doll having a poker face seeing how strong he actually was. Madara moved his gaze back at her " there." "Eh...."she smiled as she was slowly place down, a moan left her lips as he smirked sighing a bit in relief loving who she felt. He quickly wrapped his arms on her waist as she twitched blushing more while her head laid on his shoulder with one arm around him. He closed his eyes as his hips slowly moved up hearing his wife's sweet moans right next to his ears. He leaned his head down kissing her neck to her cheek as he began to pick up his pace growling a bit feeling her nails digging in to his back slowly.
_(n)_ arched gasping as he bite her neck slowly. Her moans kept getting louder as he laid her against the wall. Madara wrapped his arms around her legs as he continued his thrusts. He sigh a times feeling his harden member being constricted by her tight womanly part ( ( (p〃д〃q) still can't write special parts ...) )
_(n)_ arched letting out high pitch moans as her eyes staid open half-ways. She placed one hand on his shoulder while the other supported her as it laid on the tatami covered floor. She eyed his body seeing how muscular he had been getting not to mention the scars . And one that made her move her hand from his shoulder. The large scar running across from chest . She placed her fingers on it as she used the wall as supper from him beginning to move quicker having her close her eyes tightly . The male twitched confuse by what she was doing.
Madara breath a bit hard looking at her as he slowly slide out of her making the woman open her eyes better as she eyed him confuse but quickly twitched being moved.
_(n)_ blushed slowly while her arms laid against the wall. She looked back having a bright red face seeing him staring at her by how erotic her pose was. Madara smirked at her as he slowly wrapped his arms around her body having her black hair stay in place " Madara......." "Mm...." ".....I.....uhm......" She moaned arching as he slowly went inside her " what was that...." He laid his chin on her shoulder calmly while she breath a bit hard enjoying how the angel felt. _(n)_ closed her eyes having a velvet color on her cheeks " I...Love You........." The man blinked twice surprise by what she said. He smiled slowly beginning to move as he kissed her cheek " I Love you as well...my wife ..." He smiled closing his eyes hearing her moan from happiness, he locked his arms around her better. His bangs slowly moved out their tame placed making them fall on his face again. _(n)_ arched more smiling while his hands moved fondling her breast . She placed her hands on top of his while tears came out her eyes while the words he said kept replaying on her mind.
Madara moved one hand off her breast as he stopped his pace. . He placed it on the woman's chin moving her head to the side. His warm lips slowly touched hers as he smiled calmly. _(n)_ sniffed a bit kissing him back wrapping on arm in back of his head holding it steady. He began to move once again making the woman moan a bit , although his movement wasn't fast nor slow. He kept a calm pace not wanting to break away from the kiss he was sharing with the woman. He felt his eyebrow twitch as his member throbbed signaling he was getting close. The woman twitched having a heaving feeling already on her abdomen.
Madara made his hands move placing them on her hips . _(n)_ twitched a bit as she felt him moving her slowly having her break away from the kiss as loud moans escaped her lips feeling him moving in her more while he controlled her hips . She closed her eyes while her head laid against the wall with his on top of her. The male breath a bit hard giving powerful thrust as he made her hips move on him quickly making the woman moan uncontrollably as she clawed the wall.
_(n)_ arched letting a final moan as she felt the tight knot on her abdomen slowly fade away. Madara smirked a bit keeping his head on hers as he began to move more violent having her squirm under him uncontrollably by the amount of pleasure she was getting also by her tired body. The male gave on last powerful thrust making himself growl yet sigh as he felt something warm covering his member again. He looked down breathing hard as sweat dripped down his head. _(n)_ trembled under him as her cheeks burn bright red feeling something warm running down her inner thighs.

Madara opened his eyes as he cached his breath eyeing a painting on the right wall. He closed his mouth slowly sliding out the woman seeing his c六m dripping down his tip still having him sweat dropped ' uh.....I've been holding in too much.......' He slowly moved his gaze up seeing _(n)_ twitching none stop slowly sliding down to the floor. He quickly got the woman nervously as she cached her breath having close eyes 'Hu.....' He smirked slowly dragging her back to their shared futon laying her down. _(n)_ opened her eyes slowly as her chest kept moving up and down none stop. Madara smiled leaning down as he kissed her once more making her blinked surprise but she quickly kissed him back smiling.

----------------------------------

Madara opened his eyes looking at the clear ceiling. He looked to the side eyeing a woman sleeping still. He slowly moved grunting a bit as he placed his arm around her protectively. He smiled watching her peaceful face as he closed his eyes not wanting to let her go.
______________________

I WISH THIS DUDE HAD A FREAKING WIFE !!! Omg !!!!(/ _ ; ) making intimate moments with Madara always makes me so sad ! He never had anyone to love since he constantly felt betrayed so making him like this just makes my brain go all stupid ....... 'д' ; Dara-Chan needed so much love , affection, and attention ....

********* Mind A crazy Momo crying her heart out as she hugs her Dara-Chan Plush*********