Ugly

Most art will be made by Lili-San!
(Like this Madara !) her art is beautiful ! (〃∀〃)
________________________

----Le Skip 3 Years----

Madara walked stumbling angrily as he held his right ride. He had patches and bandages around him from the large beating he took trying to protect Izuna from the two senju men.
_(n)_ looked at him a bit worried " are you doing alright ..," she sigh not getting a response.

"When your done. Come to my tent. "

She turned again from healing an unconscious boy. She blinked confuse as she eyed the man walking/ stumbling away as a sigh escaped her lips again  seeing how prideful he was now.

-----------1 hour later------------

Madara was sitting on the floor with his hands placed on his knees " _(n)_." "Mm." " I've noticed you have been getting weak." He glared at her while she blinked confuse " what do you mean." " you have yet to put a single scratch on the senju woman." " it isn't easy as it looks." She glared a bit frighten at his cold stare.

"......your...turning so....ugly."

"What..."

Her eyes widen slowly seeing him glare at her " your weakness is making you so ugly.....I can't even bear to look at you."  The 24 year old slowly folded his arms while the woman staid sited not blinking what so ever. "But......I've..." " quiet. I haven finished speaking." He blinked eyeing her intensively " even Izuna has been close to killing Tobirama. Yet..." " don't compare me to Izuna." _(n)_ glared at him angrily " don't compare me to anyone else." Madara had an irritated expression eyeing " speaking out of terms. what manners have you developed." " manners ? Hehe what attitude have you developed." She glared more while her eyes slowly turned red making him blink. Madara glared back at her having his shringan activated also.

"You must be punished for running your mouth out to your husband."

-------------------

Hikaku slowly rolled bandages around his sisters arm. He had a straight expression seeing the burned mark " why did you speak if you know how he is." "I hate being spoken to that way." _(n)_ looked at him calmly. They both turned to the door hearing footsteps.

Izuna slide her door quickly running in "nessan!!" He frowned seeing the redden arm " Nisan...he...." He looked down angrily.

Hikaku eyed  him as he covered the woman slowly with her haori " rest for now. You wont be going to battle tomorrow " the older brother stood up turning to the young boy " tell Madara I'll fill in _(n)_'s place. I won't let her leave in her condition."
Izuna looked at him a bit serious " Madara won't allow that." " it's a request he better accept." " is that a threat ??" The 20 year old glared a bit seeing the 30 year old man glare back " if that's what it sounds then it is."

---------------------------

"I could careless." Madara crossed his arms as he eyed the map. " but.._(n)_..." " if she's that weak. Then going back to battle will toughen her up." "Nisan. Listen to your selfs this isn't you ." Izuna glared a bit while Madara moved his eyes up at him " Izuna leave now." ".....no." " what." " I want my big brother back! " the younger brother walked getting the older one from his collar angrily " why are you different Dara !!" "I'm not different. I grew up." Madara glared placing his hands on izunas making him let go of him " stop acting foolish and do as I say."
The 20 year old looked at him seeing his stoic expression. He looked down slowly bitting his lip "...Izuna. I know what you and Hikaku think. So just leave and let me handle my marriage." The man glared feeling the his brothers grip tighten for a bit as he slowly let go of him "mm.........."

"Izuna."

"Yes.."

"Your a kind soul."

The young man looked back at his brother seeing him smile " I hope you never change." The boy blinked blushing a bit as he moved his gaze down. This was the first time his brother had ever praised him.

---------------

_(n)_ held her stinging arm a bit having close eyes 'itai itai itai itai !!!!' She sigh looking down confuse " he was so happy two years ago.....what changed him so quickly........" She closed her eyes having green chakra on her hand as she began to heal herself.

--

Madara walked having his usual stoic expression . He stopped quickly in front of the main bedroom confuse. The man moved closer to the door laying his ear on the paper door hearing a calm voice.

"I walk alone along this deserted road walk with me side my side you are always there I feel your loneliness lonely you must be......."
"what is in my heart no one can never know , here inside this heart which walks this path alone..."

He opened the door slowly eyeing the black haired woman singing as a green light came from inside the white haori. To be honest. He really hated himself for injuring her. But being a perfectionist. Madara wanted the perfect wife. He didn't wanted a weak woman. Weaknes disgusted him.  He pushed his thoughts away as he strolled quietly towards her leaving the scrolls on his hand on the desk.

_(n)_ smiled calmly singing the specific song not feeling the painful stings coming from her arm anymore but she quickly jumped gasping in pain feeling arms wrapping around her some-what injured waist as she was pulled between two legs having her back laying on a muscular chest. She looked up twitching a bit " w-what..........." Madara was staring at her seriously having the shadow around his face make him look twice as frightening. He raised an eyebrow " what?" "Nothing......." She looked straight nervously feeling sweat forming on her forehead while her cheeks burned not to mention she was beginning to tremble.

Madara kept looking at her. He didn't change his facial expression what so ever. He looked at her body feeling how nervous and frighten she was. He slowly glared ' why is she turning like this. ' he moved his eyes to the back of her head making her twitch a bit. _(n)_ tried staying still feeling his gaze on her. She really hated it. She couldn't stop trembling at times thou.
He slowly laid his chin on top of her head making her twitch/ jump a bit having red cheeks. His arms slowly moved bringing her closer as he kinda closed his legs around her not letting her move or leave .

"We haven't done anything because of war right ."

"What........."

"Maybe that's why your like that."

"What......."

She had a poker face while he smirked slowly.

"Maybe that's why your turning ugly also."

"What..."

_________________________

Mean-Jerk-Dara is back!!'д' ; I had to switch his personality a bit more dark cuz of black zetsu and the tablet !
Also war.