Falcon-Dango

^ hear that!! With this chapter !
_________________________

Madara sat up quickly looking around breathing hard as the autumn win blew cold air.

"Dango Dango Dango Dango ! Dango Dango the big Dango family !!!"

He gasp quickly standing up as he ran towards the familiar voice.

The villager jumped being pushed , shoved , some ran out the way as they watched the usual paranoid Uchiha run as the sweet and kind voice kept ringing on his ear louder and louder.

Madara breath hard looking around but quickly stopped as his head turned left seeing a black haired woman walking holding a 6 year old boys hand. She kept singing happily as the. Hold giggled eating a Dango.

Madara moved his arm out stretching his hand open "don't......*gasp* leave...." He walked tiredly quickly snatching her shoulder pulling her back roughly.

_(n)_ turned gaping but trembled a bit " m-madara...?" She made Darami hide behind her seeing his gaze.
The man looked down for a bit seeing the frighten child. He stepped back kneeling on the floor " what are you..." " I'm.....I'm sorry..." Her eyes widen seeing his shoulders tremble as he looked up having salted water dripped down his chin " I'm so sorry......."

The villagers had wide eyes seeing the once prideful and serious man cry in public.
Hashirama smiled looking out the window " you finally opened your eyes Hu ....." Tobirama blinked seeing the Uchiha woman quickly kneel down hugging the weeping man tightly. A sigh left his lips but he smiled seeing her happy.

--------------------------

Madara stood in front of a tombstone "Izuna.......I ........" He sigh smiling " I made the Uchiha looked so terrible since you died......." The man turned walking away as he looked straight seeing a woman fixing a boys mask noticing snow beginning to fall.

"But I hope....your watching and this makes you happy......"

-----------------------------------------

Tobirama blinked confuse yet surprised seeing the man in front of him " Hu....." "....please...forgive me....the way I.." " mm.....I should had apologies for killing your brother. I understand how you felt...." The albino blinked placing his hand out " might as well make the hatred between us...end..."

The room went quiet as Hashirama and the senju elders watched along with she Uchiha elders.

Madara smiled getting it while Tobirama smiled back at him. They both shook hands signaling forgiveness.

--------------Le Years Skip!---------

Madara stretched a bit holding a sleeping 8 year old boy on his arms while _(n)_ had a calm gaze stroking a babies back as he slept.
The man blinked watching her " am I ...still a falcon....."
A small laughter left her lip "mm....but your that unique falcon."

"Which is ..?"

"Your the falcon who won't fly alone."

Madara blinked staying quite but he slowly chuckled seeing her smile again.

-------------------------

Tobirama blinked looking out the Hokage office window. He sigh crossing his arms " so what's on your head." He turned slowly.

Madara pulled up the Hokage hat having his calm eyes show "....we'll sign the peace treaty ." He smiled having a Dango stick between his lips.

______________________

Haha !! Did anyone see this coming !!??(유∀유|||)  Thank you for reading !!  (\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\) !♡♡♡
Sorry for my bad English !! (●'A`) my first language is Japanese/Spanish  so I'm trying to practice !