Scar

Art by Pivix : Crack !!

_______________________

--1-2 weeks later--

_(n)_ walked holding a boys hand tightly as she looked down.  Darami looked up at his mother confuse. He moved his eyes straight seeing a familiar porcupine hair  man walking with his gaze down.

The boy had a confuse expression watching them pass by each other like strangers. He eyed the gunbai and Kama in his back.

"Mama......"

"Mm..."

"Where's....dad going...."

_(n)_'s mouth trembled along with her vision remembering.

..••**..••** Le Flash Back...••**...••**

"What. No."

"You'll listen to what I say. We are leaving the village and that's it."

" no."

_(n)_ glared clutching her hands tightly while Madara glared with wide eyes seeing her step back " what ever your thinking. Madara. It's not good." The woman looked down feeling the high tension as the clan slowly left the area leaving them alone.

"......you should think ...of Darami ......his not well to be raise how we were."

"Tch."

The man glared angrily " your such a liar." "Hu......." She blinked confuse seeing him having only hatred show " you told me you would always stand by me. No matter the decision I made. Yet your leaving me ." " because I don't think about myself only ! Madara understand how others feel also. Think of your son." She glared more turning her back to him ".......your.........your not the one I...promise to stand by."

Madara blinked watching her walk away as his eyes widen ' don't......' He slowly glared ' don't leave.' His hand clutched tightly seeing her form disappear on the dark. His once black eyes slowly turned red.

'Don't leave me.........'

..••***....•.•****...•••****....••***...••**

"Mama!!"

_(n)_ blinked twice having tears running down her cheek. She looked down to her side seeing the boy tilt his head confuse. She smiled sniffing " mm.....don't...worry.....' She kneeled down getting him slowly as she continued to walk " where do you wanna go today..? It's a bit late thou." " Tobirama said he was going to give me something after he came from a mission!"

-------------------------------

Madara looked down as he walked in the forest. He looked up at the sky watching the clouds move showing many stars he soon stopped walking seeing a falcon fly alone " I see now......" He looked straight " I see why she called me that. "

"I'm a lone......like a falcon."

------Le Time Skip-----

(4 years)

_(n)_ ran quickly " Hashirama. Are you alright ??" She checked his wounds as the man smiled sweat dropping " mm....he did a number on me...." He sigh laying on the tree " is he still out there." Yes....but I don't know where." The uchiha turned to the woods " I'm going to go " " no. _(n)_. " Hashirama looked at the woman " his not the Madara we both knew." "But maybe ...." " what ever you do it won't help at all." They turned confuse seeing an albino walking with a case " Madara just killed his own clansmen. Hikaku just sent a report. " Tobirama kneeled down checking Hashirama for any more wounds as he looked at the woman " his not the man you knew."  _(n)_ blinked twice as she looked down "'right now your priority should be Darami........and Maru."  She looked down remembering.

-------

Madara glared  frowning watching a boy. He looked to the side as zetsu formed signaling to leave quickly.

The man moved his eyes back to him . He slowly turned vanishing.

Darami turned quickly.. The 12 year old glared but stopped seeing a 4 year old run to him. He blinked looking up at a tree ' it felt...like dad was watching......'

-------------------------------------

"Hashirama."

"Mm."

The man turned to her smiling. The woman looked down for a bit. She then looked up at him "...promise me." The man turned fully tilting his head " promise me. You will bring Madara back. Safe." Hashirama blinked twice. He smiled putting his thumb up " mm!!"
_______________________
(유∀유|||) .......... Angst angst everywhere ...*flies away*