Hosptil Again?!

*PERRIE'S P.O.V*

I felt crushing, coming down on my veins, it's first spicy but then good, I feel her throwing drinks in my mouth, I was so closed eyes, literally can't see anything, but dancing bodies all around, it was so loud, so confusing, she took me from my hips and placed me in te center of the disco, people dancing all over me, I felt so dizzy from the light balls all over the place, but still holding myself all in, I can literally feel my mascara all over down my face, my hair isn't tied anymore, and my shoes are lose, but my inside was dead, my brain was gone, as it like "have some baby , don't worry"
It felt so long, until the music was quite, but actually I was out of this loud place, nearly falling on her, and she keeps on putting me up, but my laugh was so loud she literally wanted to run away, as I can hear her "Shooooo" me, I raised my finger on my mouth while whispering "Shooo"
As she throw me in a car, and I can hear her saying, 'this address, make sure she is in!' She looked back at me, I can see her, not clearly, but she looked beautiful, her eyes were bright green, and her hair was dyed, I can see her blackish root, push her dyed pink hair down, and her big clear lips were colored into a dark purple lipstick, I can see her beautiful jaw straight and sexy, I have this kind of Eye, I very much see small details that makes them prefect. I waved at her with a loud laugh saying "BEST NIGHT EVER!" As the car breathes out its petrol and moved fast...The streets aren't black anymore, they have those weird feelings, they ain't sure what to look like...

As I got out of the car, and entered the house, I was scared that someone would see me, but who cares? I bit everyone thinks I would be in my bed right now, well, guess what? I wasn't..I was out, at a nightclub, drinking with Marviesa, and danced so much, who would think I would be that cool?! I got to my room, took of my clothes and wore my comfy bra and underwear, but my long length mirror called me, I looked at myself, I looked happy, but I wasn't. Maybe i need some sleep, I need to stop caring, stop crying at things that are actually gone, and you just can't bring them back? Can you? Maybe if I never existed as me, like the cute, innocent Perrie, it wouldn't be the same? Right? I throw myself on the bed, and let it all go throw the bed sheets and my dreams...

*The Next Day*

It was 7:30 when my alarm decided to wake me up,

"PERRIE!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR? WHY DOES IT FUCKING LOCKED?"
I slowly jumped out of bed, thinking when the hell did i close the door? I opened it clearing my eyes to wake up,

"Gosh! Perrie! Wear pajamas girl!"
Suddenly remembered that I am in underwear and bra! I slammed the door in her Jessica's face
"Sorry Jess, I will get ready now,"
I said moving toward my cupboard, took out a ripped black jeans and a purple crop tank with a pattern, and French braided my hair, with a black Nike cap, and my purple snickers, I was ready to go, just throw babylips on my lips and head out,

"Hey hey hey! Woah wait!" I found a very known voice, it was Lily,
"What?" I replied.
"Woah, I am sorry about yesterday, seriously it happened so fast-"
"Just forget about it." I said leaving her,
"Wait, I will drive you, duh?" She said
"No. I can ride my bike."
"But-but it's hot, and we get coffee together? Plus i wanna apologize.."
"Please, I am not ready. Just let's take a break from being, from being whatever we were..."
"We are best friends, we are sisters?"
"Guess I need time to really figure it out who is really my best friend / sister?" Then I seriously left, but why did I say that? Like I was really rude? But I need time! Friends are always there for each other! I needed it her! Truly needed her! And she wasn't just there, she was just away, she was just doing her own life, and its not the first time, but I need to get out of my thoughts, I headed out for the school, I hate leaving myself to feel depressed every time I know I am alone, it's like everyone is around me, doing noises but it's feels like i am alone.

School isn't the best choice to take when your fiancée just died a few weeks ago, and your best friend is not your best friend anymore, you parents aren't around, and you had a wonderful night at a disco the previous day, all I can do is to lay my head on the disk and sleep, the best night so far was the last night, I felt more active, more ready to take any risks, especially this Marivesa she seemed nice, but totally different from what Joey said about her, he said she was nerdy and a bookworm, um..that's why Chloe used to treat her badly, and that's why he left Chloe, but wait? What if Joey left Chloe not because of her attitude with Marivesa, what if he likes Marivesa? Maybe that's why he never said anything bad about her, all the bad stuff was on Chloe, and her, she gets his name a lot, I lightly sense some sadness in her eyes every time she says his name, no way! That would be a disaster! This can't be happening?! Maybe she is doing that because Joey then couldn't ask her out, and then we started dating, oh man! Maybe she taking revenge on me?!

As I was waking towards the home, I can hear a hospital sound, this noise beeps! I ran towards the home, hoping this wouldn't be one of us! But sadly it was! I ran and saw the back of the car...
_________________________
Howdy! Hello People Of The World!
Hope you have an amazing day,um.. i am trying to keep up, and I feel much better, not guilty lol, so very fun stories and drama are coming, tell me your thoughts please, also, there are going to be a lot lately, because I don't have time. Don't Forget To Vote , Comment And Please Share It To Your Friends.
And I Will Hopefully See You And Your Beautiful Face Very Very Soon.😊☺️

-Sou