Part title

He pulled me into his room- it looks like a small living room, but sure lets call it a bedroom!

The theme was blue and silver like most of the house, but this had such a homey and classic feeling to it.

He had left me alone to get something out of his closet. The curtains were closed and the room was lit by a few candles and the light coming from his closet.

The first thing I examined was a picture on his night table of him and his friends. One of him I knew to be Tucker.

The next thing I noticed was a leather diary, I really knew better than to go through his personal belonging but I couldn't help just taking a peak. I let the book flip open to the middle, not even picking it up.

I smiled at his neat and prominent handwriting;

This girl is intoxicating. I can't figure it out, something about her is driving me insane.

I need her in my life more than I need air to breath. She's a witch and I am a werewolf, but it's my lineage that's stopping me. It's the fact that I can't marry her.

I feel like if I don't have her, I will fall apart, though at the same time...

She makes me want to rip my eyes out of the sockets!'

I can't help but smile down at the page marked a week ago. I shut the book before he can return and probably rip his eyes out.

I chuckle at the thought, Ryder so frustrated with me.

Moving towards the beautiful royal blue lounge chair I lay on it, staring up at the detailed ceiling.

"So, I have something for you," he calls from the closet, he sounds far away, it must be huge.

He appears with what looks like an iPod in his hands.

He plugs the IPod into the near by dock, I sit curiously. He said he had something for me? Did he write me a song?

I cringe at the thought, Ryder doing karaoke for me.

"What exactly are you doing?"

He doesn't reply, just grabs a small remote and clicks it.

The song coming from the radio is good, but not original. "Maroon 5," I smile. "When we got caught in the rain."

Ryder nods, stealing a seat beside me and pulling me into his lap. His eyes troubled but his smile warm and welcoming, like usual. "You were so infuriating," he chuckles clicking the remote again.

The melody of Dean Martin's 'It Had To Be You' filled the bedroom. I curled my face in Ryder's neck, "Oh gosh," I gushed against his skin. "On the way to South Downs for the first time."

Ryder's breathing was steady, but I could hear his heart rate accelerate.

"I never thought at that moment it would be like this."

The truth was a harsh feeling, I hadn't thought about it lately but it's all Ryder seemed to think about. I wonder how many more journal entries talk about how wrong we are for each other...

There wasn't much room for happiness when reality was so crushing, we wondered how much longer we would be curled up in our happiness until we had to choose between each other or our own.

I grabbed the remote from his fingers, skipping to the next song.

"I can't believe you remembered all these," I kiss his Adam's apple softly, "We first kissed on this," my voice was low as I spoke, the memory played through my mind.

He kissed my forehead and exhaled. Something told me he was being haunted by all out worries.

I clicked the button again trying to not focus on the tomorrow; finally the intricate melody of Ed Sheeran's 'Give me Love' filled the room, "When... When was this exactly?" I asked playfully, but truly I don't remember. Ryder pulled me away to look me in the eyes, amusement played across his face. He remembered this song, the moment it held for him was all over his face.

B

"This is when you Tripp-" Ryder stopped as he saw my violet eyes narrow on him, "-I mean when I basically raped you at the gala... I have no idea what came over me then..."

I grinned at him, kissing his lips quickly. "That's about right," I chuckle. "I remember being so angry, mostly embarrassed."

I curled around him, my warm breath tickling his neck. It was serene, the moment was so perfect and I didn't want to leave this moment, ever.

"Am," he spoke softly as the music played on.

"Hmm," I breathed, my eyes closed.

He stood up, pulling me with him. "Dance with me," we moved to the empty space in the room. I beamed up at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and back placing her head against his chest.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around.

All I want is the taste that your lips allow.

"Once Ortus is gone..." He paused, his heart was beating rapidly. "Run off with me," he gulped, I pulled away to look in his grey eyes.

"Really?" My heart kind of did a flutter slash back flip.

"Yes really, I'll give up anything to be with you."

My, my, my, my, oh give me love!

"Of course," I kissed his lips hard. "Of course I would," I answered without thinking. At this very moment I couldn't imagine being without him, no matter the cost. Even though there was a pebble of doubt in me, the pebble of fear and worry that had been sitting in my stomach since I told Ryder what I am.

Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been you craving more.

And it's been a while, but I still feel the same.

Maybe I should let you go.

Ryder grinned like a mad man, he twirled me around, my linen summer dress flaring out as I twirled for that moment. "I love you," he whispered pulling me close.

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,
Give me a little time or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

He kissed my lips softly, dipping my body slowly. Though it started soft and innocent, the kiss deepened. My fingers pulling at his hair, Ryder's hands moving from my waist to my thighs, wrapping them around his him. A moan escaped my lips as Ryder moved them to the blue sapphire lounge chair, laying me down softly without ever breaking the kiss.

"I-I want you," I said breathlessly. He didn't say a word he just kissed my neck hungrily. My fingers fumbled with the button of his jeans, finally opening it and sliding them downward.

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Ryder pulled away, "Are you sure?" He bit his lower lip, anticipating my reply. I knew he wasn't talking about the intimacy. I nodded, pulling his weight on top of me.

I know we shouldn't be doing this in a house full of werewolves, with super-sonic hearing... But we were pretty quiet... I hope.