Alone

A/N
A couple things I think you should know is that while I write this book I am trying to keep it as close as possible to fitting the actual halo story... This means if it's not possible I won't write about it. So characters who are confirmed dead won't have an involvement and if  something happens that Cortana doesn't know about she won't mention it etc. I love to hear from you guys so any feedback is appreciated. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story and all 45 of its parts.
_______________________________

"MAYDAY, MAYDAY. This is A.I CTN 0452-9 Cortana requesting immediate pickup does anyone copy?" It is one month after the halo rings were used to defeat the flood. The Arbiter, John and I managed to board the Unsc Foward Unto Dawn. Sometime during our escape the ship was cut in half, which  killed the Arbiter. John decided to enter cyro-sleep so now it is just me. I sent a distress call out to anyone who can hear it but I expect it will be a long time before our call is answered. Apparently a lot has gone on since my absence aboard High Charity while the flood had taken it over. We seem to have made some sort of truce with the elites which would explain why John and the Arbiter weren't ripping each other apart for once. This truce along with the destruction of the flood brought an end to a long war. One that brought the death of many on all sides. We have unfortunately lost some great warriors from this war including; Commander Keyes, Sargeant Major Johnson and the Arbiter. The deaths of these individuals will not go unnoticed, they are some of the best we had. I can not seem to stop thinking about how much I am going to miss John while he is gone. It is going to be much quieter without him by my side. There doesn't seem to be much to do around here but then again we are on a destroyed spaceship in who knows where. I try to stay positive about what has happened recently but I don't know how I can anymore. I guess it's just the loneliness getting to me though. I want to have hope my distress call will be answered but it is really hard to believe that. I mean I'm not even sure where we are. How is someone else supposed to find us. I guess I have to just sit and wait, I think I'll be doing a lot of that in the near future.