Chapter 2

Lena's POV

I woke up and I was in someone's bedroom. I wasn't sure whose it was, I was never here before. The wall was decorated with posters like HIM and Slipknot and then I heard the door creak open and I couldn't believe who it was. When I looked and the door it was Ricky from Motionless In White.

"Hey. You're awake."

"Huh. What am I doing here?"

"Calm down we have been watching you for quite some time now."

"What? You've been watching me."

"Yes all of us."

"All of you?" Suddenly I saw a few more guys walk through the door, it was Ryan, Ghost, Balz, and then finally Chris.

"Yes. All of us."

"What exactly am I doing here and where exactly am I?"

Ricky answered me by saying "You are in hell and you have been chosen."

"Wait?! I'm in hell so that means I have died? What do you mean I've been chosen?"

Ryan answered this time "Only time will tell. You will find out soon enough."

Then all of their eyes turned all black except for Balz, his eyes turned blood red. My heart raced faster "What are you guys?"

Chris answered "What do you mean there is no reason to be frightened?"

"Your. Your eyes... They just changed colors."

"Oh that that's nothing. We are just demons."

"What!? What do you mean?" I didn't understand what was going on. Hopefully it was just a bad dream and was going to wake up soon.

"I know what you are thinking, you are not dreaming and you are really in hell."

"What? I wasn't thinking that I was dreaming."

"Okay, you can think what you want, I won't invade your privacy like that."

All of the guys but Chris left the room and Chris walked towards me and whispered in my ear, "You don't need to worry, you are safe, at least around me. When I'm around the guys behave themselves and I won't hurt you but if I'm not here keep an eye out for the others because they want you too but they know that they can't have you."

"What? Chris what are you talking about?"

"Just look out for the other guys and I'm gonna let you get some rest."