Chapter 13

Ana's POV

Ricky decided to stop by my room before he left. "Hey Ana we are about to leave. Just please behave yourself and don't do anything dumb."

"I know Rick."

"Okay you promise that you'll behave?"

"Yeah fine."

"Okay Ana I need to look out for Balz too, he's been acting a bit strange."

"Okay I'll keep an eye out but don't worry I'll be fine. Now go before they start to worry."

After Ricky left, I went to my room and just let my thoughts run through my head. I was still quite confused about everything. I knew who I was but nothing was fitting together. I remember somethings but what I'm told doesn't match up with it and each guy is telling me a different story.

Ricky's story and Chris' story are matching up but what Balz is saying is completely off. He tells me that there is a war going on between different species of demon so he shouldn't even be in the band but when I asked someone else, they denied it. Ghost is still being awkward and shy so I don't know what he knows and Ryan is never home.

"Hey."

"Ugh Balz what do you want?"

"Just checking on you."

"Fine you checked on me so can you go away now."

"You need to relax, ever since you came here you were locked up in Ricky's come downstairs and watch a movie or something."

"Are you sure that the other guys are okay with it?"

"Yeah, you know that you aren't a prisoner right?"

"Oh yeah I kind of forgot and I was always in this room, I never even thought of looking in the other rooms of the house."

"So is that a yes?"

"Alright fine, what are we watching?"

"I don't really care, it's up to you."

"Okay." I went downstairs and picked up the movie that caught my attention, it was Sweeney Todd. I remembered watching this when I was a lot younger probably even as young as five or six but from what I remember, it is not exactly the type of movie you should be showing someone that does not even know how to read yet. The first time I watched it I had a nightmare that I wa a Todd's next victim and he came after me but I woke up as soon as I was that barber chair. "Hey Josh what about Sweeney Todd."

"Okay that's one of my favorite movies." I then noticed the tattoos on his legs of Mrs.Lovett and Sweeney Todd. He must really love that movie, I thought I was crazy for wanting a small little song quote on my back but he has half of his legs covered in a tattoo for one movie. I don't know if I'm going to last here with them but there is no point in leaving hell anymore, there is nothing left up there for me.

I followed Balz downstairs to the living room and I sat down on the couch as he was putting it in the DVD player. "Hey Len- Ana do you want anything to drink?"

"Yeah sure I'm fine with just water." He came back with a coke and a glass of water.

"Are you hungry?"

"No I'm fine." Something must be up, he has never been nice to me I just thought he hated me.

I saw Todd go into Mrs.Lovett's shop and then I started to feel dizzy and nauseous until I finally passed out.

When I woke up, I was buckled to a wall. Was I still in the house? Perhaps somewhere else in hell? Was I even still in hell? Suddenly a familiar figure was emerging from the darkness. "Hello there princess "