Chapter 19

Ricky's POV

Where the fuck is Balz, all of the band has been searching for him everywhere. We checked Ryan Ashley's place but he wasn't there. Then we checked his parents' house and still no sign of him. We had practically reached a dead end until I remembered he kept a list of phone numbers in his room, I just hope that one of those numbers was a lead to where he was. So I can ask him why the fuck he decided to use black magic to get away from the house in such a hurry after Ana got attacked.

I tried dialing the first number. It rang for a little and then someone answered, "Hello. Who's this?". As soon as they spoke I realized who it was, it was Josh's sister Trish.

"Hey Trish it's Ricky."

"Who?"

"Ricky. Ricky Olson. I play rhythm guitar for your brother's band."

"Oh yeah I know who you are. So what's up? Is something wrong with Josh? Where is he?"

"Well uhh that's kind of what I wanted to ask you. He used a pentagram and just completely disappeared so we haven't been able to find him."

"Well if I know my brother, he will show up when he wants to but if he doesn't want to be found then he will ensure that he won't be found. But have you tried to get in contact with Ryan Ashley?"

"Yeah I tried Ryan Ashley first but she didn't hear anything from him."

"That's bad then if he would risk separating him and Ryan Ashley especially since it's so close to their wedding."

"Yeah I know but you really haven't heard anything?"

"Yeah I'm sure of it."

"Alright well thanks anyways." I made my way down the list until I reached the very last phone number on the list.

"Hello."

I automatically recognized his voice, only one guy I know has this high-pitched of a voice "Kellin?!"

Balz's POV

I went out into the living room to hear the phone ringing but Kellin had just answered the phone. He looked as if he had just gotten up but I'm not shocked since it sounded like him and Vic had a lot of fun yesterday.

"Ricky?!" How the hell did he get Kellin's fucking number. I couldn't really hear the other line. I went over to Kellin and told him to put it on speaker so I could hear clearly what Rick was saying on the other end.

"Yeah Kellin, it's me. Why was your name on a list of phone numbers in Josh's room?" What why did he go through my room? I'm not missing, I'm going to kill him if he doesn't kill me first.

"Oh I'm not sure. So what do you want? I have a guest over right now?" I swear Kellin you better not rat me out.

"Oh I was just wondering if you knew where Balz was?" I started to shake my head and tried to signal to him to say no and hang up.

"No I haven't heard from him since the last time we were on warped together."

"Oh really well let me know if you hear from him."

"Okay Ricky I will." Kellin hung up the phone and put it back where it goes and he turned towards me. "Josh what the hell was that all about?"

"I already told you I'm hiding."

"Well you can't spend your whole life hiding out here. Go back and confess to what happened."

"NO!! I don't have a fucking death wish. If I go back and confess, Chris and Ricky will tear me up limb from limb. If you don't want me here just tell me to leave. I can go hide out somewhere else."

"But if you leave here, where would you go?"

"I don't know, maybe hide out in the human world for a little bit."

"Are you sure that you'll last that long in the human world?"

"Yeah I'll be fine and I don't think I can take another night of you and Vic fucking. Besides that's going to be one of the last places that they would look."

Author's note
Okay so this is my first update to this story for a while and I'm still struggling for ideas. Also if you like my stories I have a new story that is based on Vinny and it's called Synthetic Love, so feel free to check that out if you want.