Chapter 18

Balz's POV

I need to get myself under control, my thoughts started to eat through my mind. I knew I was not safe here anymore. Everyone but Chris and Vinny know that Ana was attacked but it is only a matter of time before they all find out that I did it. I wanted to leave but I wasn't sure because that would show that I was some how responsible but I feel like if I were to stay, Ricky would definitely kill me.

I decided it was best to just leave because Ricky is a nice guy and all but you definitely do not want to be on his bad side and either way he feels the same so I should get away while I can.

I went into my room and grabbed one of my witchcraft books since you didn't need to be a witch to practice magic. I looked for a spell that would make me hidden from them so I couldn't be tracked down. I looked through it until I found what I wanted, it was a basic potion that was made to hide other creatures from demons. I made the potion as fast as I could and used all of it. I also looked up pentagram teleportation which was surprisingly very easy as well.

The only problem was were was I going. I wanted to go to Ryan-Ashley's place and hide out there but that was too obvious and that's probably where they are going to look first. I tried to think of what other vampires were hiding in hell. Then I remembered that I had an old friend that I could hide out with. I hurried up and did the pentagram ritual, I didn't even bother with the mess but I hope that anyone but Chris finds it.

The pentagram started to feel warm and it started to glow. Once it was ready I stepped inside and I was were I wanted to be.

"Hey its been a while."

"Oh hey there Kellin. You really shouldn't sneak up on me like that."

"Well technically you snuck up on me, just popping up in my house like that. What are you doing here anyways, you haven't talked to me in decades?"

"I'm hiding."

"Hiding?! Why are you hiding and what about Ryan-Ashley's place?"

"Well I was going to hide there but I thought that was way too obvious. Anyways you remember Ricky right?"

"Yeah he was your bassist a while ago until he switched to guitar. Anyways what did you do to him?"

"Well it wasn't him, it was his sister."

"I didn't know he had a sister."

"It's a long story but yeah she recently turned so you should know how hard it is for a vampire to ignore a newborn demon. I attacked her and nearly killed her so I ran to hide from Chris and Ricky."

"But I thought that they didn't know that you weren't demon."

"They don't but I was supposed to be watching her because she's only half blooded so they are worried that she's going to lose control like Jessica did. So I told Ghost to make up an excuse and of all things he said I fell asleep and some vampires attacked her."

"But vampires don't sleep."

"Exactly so do you mind if I chill here for a while?"

"No it's fine you changed my life, I hated being a demon but I need to tell you something-"

"Hi I'm Vic Fuentes."

"What's he doing here?"

"Yeah well about that my daughter, Copeland she decided that she wanted nothing to do with me anymore so she ran off with some guy so he's been helping me get over it."

"What do you mean he's been helping you?"

"Trust me you don't want to know."

"So you're telling me that he's like your therapist."