Chapter 15

Ana's POV

I woke up and I could not exactly figure out what exactly happened, I woke up and I heard Josh in the hallway but then I looked and I noticed bite marks all over my body. I still did not understand why do I keep these waves of amnesia. All that I remember from yesterday was seeing a dark shadowy figure, everything after that is a huge blur of lost time.

Balz's POV

I had to call the guys and make up some sort of excuse. I wanted to get rid of Chris but I just needed some sort of way to use what happened to my advantage.

"Yeah I'm not sure what happened. I lost control buy I swear that it will not happen again."

"You need to be more careful, imagine what would happen if you killed her. She is a key part of our plan."

"I know I'm sorry but I just want revenge and get rid of him so badly."

"I know Josh but you need to be patient if you want to take over hell."

"I have waited too damn long for this."

"I know we have waited too long but be quiet, we need her on our side and if she knew our true intentions she would never be on our side."

I heard Ana scream, "JOSH IS THAT YOU? HELP ME?"

"Go help her, you got yourself into that mess. I will think of some excuse to tell everyone else. I will meet you in your room later tonight." I hung up the phone and went into the room she looked even worse than what I remembered her looking like. I need to get her some human blood so she can heal some. The guys are going to kill me especially Ricky. He would be pissed if he saw what condition his sister was in right now.