Chapter 14

Balz's POV

'Princess what the hell is he talking about?' I guess she did not know the full truth.

"You silly little young demon, I can read every little thought." I saw her in her head searching for a door to close, "You silly little girl, that trick won't work on me."

"Balz this isn't you and what are you going on about calling me princess?"

"Oh so sweet little Ricky didn't tell you did he?"

"What?! What are you talking about?"

"Your father had you born on purpose, he needed a daughter to marry into the other demon kingdom to keep beings like me away in the deepest parts of hell. So that filthy demon scum like you rule over hell but I have to ensure that it does not happen. If you and Chris were to get married, every other being: vampire, gargoyle, witch, you name it will all be locked down in the depths of hell and will not have the opportunity to take over. My dear friend Angelo is stuck so far down in hell from being a gargoyle that he can no longer return."

"Umm may I ask, what exactly happened?"

"Chris found out a non-demon was in the band so when he found out, he threw poor Angelo down into the pit without another thought. The sad thing is that they knew each other since they were around your age. So now tell me, do you really want to be with something like that?"

"No but I know how he is, I'm demon he will treat me fine."

"Yeah if by that you mean that he will use you and once he is done, he is just going to throw you out as if you were garbage. If you don't want that, join me become the same as me."

"And what exactly is that?"

"A vampire, vampires look after each other."

"I think I'm happy with my demon life, it sounds like vampires have the shorter end of the stick."

"That may be true but just wait... I had forgotten that I had not eaten anything in days and you are conveniently stuck in place." I had forgotten how good the blood of a newborn demon was, I almost lost control and could of killed her but she cannot know the truth so she must forget that it ever happened.