Chapter 10

Lena's POV

I remember now, I remember everything. I was chosen because they thought that I was right for Chris, chosen for him. Ricky he's my brother. My family sealed away my memories so I could have a normal life, a human life like my mother but a human life only lasts for a short period of time for a demon, even one that was born a half blood. That's why the angel blood knocked me out. If I were a full blood demon, the angel blood would have killed me but since my blood is tainted by human blood it only worked as a powerful tranquilizer and some how caused me to turn faster or perhaps that was just a coincidence.

The door opened and Ricky walked through, all that I wanted was to go up to him and give him a big hug but what exactly happened to my parents? Maybe Ricky knows what happened to them. I know that my father started to go crazy and got to the human world and that is where he met my mother but I do not know anything that happened afterwards. Where did I come in? Where is Ricky's mother? It was obvious that we were not fully related, I could sense that he was more powerful but also more importantly, he was a full-blooded demon. I still could not fit all of the pieces together. I think someone wanted me to not remember every detail. I knew the truth but now that I know, I want to know more. Who was my mother? Why was my "mother" chosen to be the one to raise me? I wanted to ask all of the guys about the truth but more importantly I want to meet the brother that I always wanted but never knew existed.

Ricky's POV

I went into Lena's room not sure of what I was going to find or see. As soon as I went into the room she ran up to me a gave me a big hug, I could barely breathe which was not normal since I could usually survive without any air and it was kind of awkward since she was taller than me, I hated being short and everyone made fun of me for it. I also hated getting made fun of for being a goth that is a natural blonde and for wearing glasses.

I got lost in my thoughts when I finally focused again and Lena leaned down a whispered into my ear, "Ricky I remember. I remember everything."

Author's Note :
I don't think I've done an author note at the end yet but if you want proof on the things about Ricky check out  bands-is-the-answer on tumblr. Honestly I was shocked when I found out about both of them.