Chapter 8

Lena's POV

I woke up and I was back in the same room as I was the first time I was taken to hell but now the window was barred up and I saw Chris sitting in the opposite corner of the room.

"Ummm... Chris, how long has it been?"

"Oh Lena your awake, it has been about a week."

"What?! What did you give me to knock me out for a week?"

"It wasn't even that strong, it was just a little bit of angel blood."

"Why did angel blood knock me out?"

"It's a long story but you will know why it did soon."

"Really?! There you guys go again, you'll find out later. You'll find out later. Can someone give me a straight answer for a change?"

"Lena calm down, its almost time. You wouldn't want to pass out for another week, now do you?"

"N-no, I'm fine. No need for that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Chris I'm sure. You don't need to."

"Okay but we will be watching you 24 hours a day now so that you don't try anything stupid again."

"What?! Have you never heard of privacy?"

"You lost that privilege."

"What the heck? Isn't that a basic right or something like that?"

"In hell there are no rights. You do something wrong your soul burns in the pit forever. You only ever get what you earn. If you misbehave, you lose those "basic rights" one by one."

"Well then life in hell must suck."

"No, it isn't that bad, just follow the rules and it will seem like earth."

There was a knock on the door and it was Ghost, him and Chris switched places so Ghost was in charge of watching me now. I still don't understand why they think that I need a babysitter.

After they switched, Chris told Ghost that he was going to leave with the rest of the guys to go get something to eat. Ok so its just Ghost in the house with me so it shouldn't be so bad, he's just a shy and socially awkward turtle. I thought I was going to be okay but then for some reason I felt an excruciating pain that was worse than any pain then I ever felt. I wanted to kill myself just so that this pain ended.

"Oww Ghost stop it your hurting me."

"Huh want do you mean Lena? I'm not doing anything? "

"Then why am I in so much pain?"

"Really?! That must mean that its time?" Ghost left me and he stood just outside the now closed door.