Chapter 7

Lena's POV
I ran, I had no idea where I was running to but I just wanted to be home. Hopefully all of the demons think I'm one of them. I am just happy that Chris told me how to block out my thoughts because if not then hell would be even more hell and I would probably be dead. Suddenly a tall man in a dark trench coat came up to me. "Hey there pretty lady."

I tried to not be afraid and break down but that was all that I wanted to do, just ball up and cry in a corner hoping to wake up in my bed to my drunken mother yelling at me. I did my best and remained confident, "Please go away, I don't want to be bothered." Surprisingly he did just as I said, he left me alone and just walked away. I was even more lost and confused then I was earlier, why did he listen? He's a demon and demons don't care about anything a human has to say. I just ignored it and kept running, hoping to find out howto get back home.

~Time Skip~

I do not know how but somehow I think I found the portal back home, I walked through it and I was at the edge of my street. I don't know if I was just lucky or if it took me where I wanted to go but either way I was grateful. I walked down the street until I got to my house, it looked dark and abandoned but I still reached for where the spare key was and unlocked the door. I walked inside and it smelled of rotten flesh and there was blood everywhere. I just went to where my room was and hid under my blankets. I started sobbing, I don't want anyone to see me like this even though no one is here. It's obvious that she is dead.

Suddenly someone pulled the covers up, it was Chris he was HERE. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Come on Lena you need to go back, this is not where you belong."

"NO! I'M NOT GOING BACK! I WANT TO STAY HERE! THIS IS MY HOME!" I ended up sobbing and screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Come on Lena you need to come with me. I don't have time to put up with your games."

"I DON'T CARE CHRIS, I just want to stay here. Away from your crazy demon life. All I want is to have a normal human life."

"I'm sorry but that's not possible. Come on Lena, I don't want to have to force you to come with me."

"Too bad I don't care what you want. You were never meant to ever be on earth."

"What?! What do you mean I'm human and every human is born on earth."

"That's the thing Lena."

"What Chris tell me. What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I've said too much. Lena just come with me."

"I already said it, I'm not going. I'm staying right here under my blankets in my room."

"Come on the band needs you... I need you." What?! What is he talking about he needs me? That is definitely not the Chris that I first met. No that's not true, Chris doesn't have feelings for me. I got lost in my thoughts and then I felt that same stinging pain in my arm as before. I passed out not remembering anything that happened afterwards.