Chapter 3

When I woke up I was in the dungeon in the bunker. I was handcuffed to a chair, and a heavy chain was around my neck. The carvings on them made them inescapable even by me. Who ever made these had done their research. I looked up to see several people. Four of them I recognized to be archangels. Everything was a little bit fuzzy, like I was trying to remember.

"She's awake" one of them said, when I squinted I recognized him as Michael.

"How are you out of the cage?" I asked.

"She really doesn't remember" the tallest person said. He turned to Castiel, "how do we get her memories back?"

"We need the angel tablet" Castiel replied, "but it is in heaven, and I can't in"

"I can" Gabriel said "brb" he flashed away. He returned shortly with the tablet in hand. He handed it to Castiel.

"Don't worry, you'll have your memories back soon" he said as he approached me.

"Get away from me" I hissed. He put the tablet in my hand. A bright light erupted from it. I was flooded with memories.

"Come on Tessa" my mom said holding her arms out. I waddled to her.
-
"You're doing it honey!" my dad yelled as I sped down the sidewalk, on my bike.
-
"I'm so proud of you, Tessa" my Mom said as she hugged me. We turned and stood for a picture, me holding my diploma proudly, one arm around my dad and the other around my mom.
-
"So here it is" the realtor said, opening the door to my apartment.
-
"I need your help Tessa" Chuck said.
-
"Who the hell are you?" Dean said.
-
"Hello, I'm the Doctor. Are you Tessa Smith" he said, straightening his bow tie.
-
"Hello, darling" said a British voice from the shadows.
-
"I've always wanted to say this. My name is Tessa. I am an angel of the lord." I said smirking at their dumfounded faces.
-
"Hello brothers" I said with a smirk.
-
"Shut your eyes" I begged.
-
"Hey bros" I laughed.
-
"Why are you doing this?" I asked, bloody tears running down my face.
-
Hannah hacked into my head as I screamed through the gag. Blood ran down my face as I lost consciousness.

I sucked in deep breath of air and the tablet fell out of my hands. I huffed and puffed, my head hurting from the flood of memories. Red tears ran down my face. I looked up.

"What are the are the names of Sam and I's parents" Dean asked, testing me.

"Mary Campbell killed by Azazel on November 2nd, 1983. John Winchester sold his soul to Azazel, and was killed by him on July 19, 2006" I answered automatically this was basic knowledge.

"Fangirl amount of detail in the answer, yep she's good" Dean said unlocking the handcuffs and the chain around my neck. I started to stand up, but I fell to the ground immediately. Cas, helped me up.

"I need to see father" I said, Michael nodded and zapped us out of the bunker, and back to the park. Father was sitting on the picnic blanket, reading a book. He looked up, and frowned.

    "Leave us" he said, my brothers flashed out. I stood there awkwardly. "Come here my child" he said holding out his arms. I broke down and ran to him, shedding my vessel. I hugged him, and he rubbed my back.

    "Father, she made me kill my siblings, because they wanted free will" I sobbed.

    "I know, now what are you going to do about it?" he asked.

    "What do you mean?" I questioned, pulling away to face him.

"Well, you are an archangel, I created you and your brothers to control heaven. And I think that it's time for you and your brothers to return and do what you were meant to do" he said, before disappearing. I wish he would stop doing that. I stood up and went to find my brothers. I found them sitting underneath a tree.

    "Get your butts up, we've got work to do" I said, turning to walk away.

    "What? Why?" Gabriel asked. I turned really dramatically back at them.

    "Dad wants us to take back heaven" I said with a smirk.

-----------------------------------------
So that was chapter 3! Hope you guys liked it! Sorry for the short chapter!
-G