Deleted Scene #1

During those boring months of the archangels sitting in their office.

I had pulled my shoes off, leaving me in socks and stood up from my desk. Gabriel could see what I was doing. I smiled at him and opened the door to the office and leaned back to smirk at my brothers.

"I'm bored, any of you care to join me sliding around the halls in our socks?" I asked. Gabriel nodded and kicked his shoes off. Lucifer shrugged his shoulders and joined us at the door. I looked to Michael and Raphael.

"I'm not going," Michael answered. "I have papers to do."

"Mike, you're looking at blank papers, and besides we've been in this office all week!" Gabriel added.

"Come on," Lucifer whined. Michael looked to Raphael with a 'are they serious?' look. Raphael rolled his eyes.

"Please?" I begged, using my secret weapon... Puppy eyes, a little trick I picked up from Moose.

"You look like that Winchester," Michael sighed before standing. "Fine. I'll act like a child with you."

"Yay!" I squealed. Mike and Raph pulled their shoes off and walked towards the door. With a big smile plastered on my face I took off running down the halls.

"Bet you can't catch me!" I teased, sliding backwards. The floors were perfect for this. Gabriel was close behind me. It must have been a strange sight for the other angels, seeing the 5 most powerful people in heaven sliding in socks like children, giggling. I turned around to just avoid crashing into an angel. He froze and watched as we slide by. Lucifer gave small wave as he turned his attention back to me. I saw the determination in his eyes to catch me. I slid around a corner to smash right into Raphael.

"Got you," he smiled slightly, grabbing my arms. Lucifer turned the corner with a pout. I giggled slightly. Michael was last to reach where we had stopped.

"I'm not very good at this. Can we do something else?" He asked.

"I guess, you pick then," Gabriel replied.

"What was that game we played, as fledglings? Gabriel asked to play it a lot..." Michael spoke, putting a hand on his chin. I was out of the loop on this one, so I found myself tilting my head in confusion. Gabriel grinned wildly.

"The one where you had to jump off the cloud and try to catch the apple!" Gabriel answered. I raised an eyebrow.

"I remember those times very fondly," Raph added.

"Yes, that was it. I want to see if Tessa can keep up with us," Michael said, with a slight smirk.

"Of course I can," I sternly replied.

"We'll just have to see," Lucifer teased. He spread out his wings and disappeared. I followed after my brothers. I looked around to see the sky above me and the sun shining brightly. There was no roof to be seen.

"Woah," I breathed.

"I'm surprised this is still here," Lucifer said.

"I would've thought they had put more heavens here," Michael added. I looked at the floor and saw fluffy clouds.

"It's beautiful," I smiled, twirling slightly in the breeze, the feathers of my wings rustling in the winds.

"Hey, Tessa, think fast," Gabriel said, I spun around, catching an apple mere inches from my face.

"Drop it through the clouds and count to ten out loud. On ten we have to race to get to it first. No teleporting," Michael explained.

"Got it," I smiled, I let the apple fall from my hand and counted to ten.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...10," I smiled and let my weight drop through clouds. It took me a moment to orient myself before I spotted the apple. Gabriel was already pretty close to it. I smirked and pulled my wings tightly against me, trying to keep wind resistance to a minimal. I shot towards the apple. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and I started spinning out of control. I spread out my wings and caught myself. I saw out of the corner of my eye Michael smiling.

Oh so Mr. Goody Two-Shoes, plays dirty I thought with a smirk. I'll play dirty... My eyes glowed and a big air current knocked Mike off course. I straightened up and speeded towards the apple. I reached for it, and my hand went through it. I looked to see Luci smirking as he flew towards the real apple. I stopped for a moment and flapped my wings creating wind that pushed clouds towards him. As he tried to right himself I was maybe 50 feet from the apple. Gabe was on my right, Raph on my left. I could feel an air current blowing through the air and I knew that it was going to affect the apple. I slightly altered my flight path to where the apple would go.

Thank Father for Sherlockian powers I smiled as the apple moved just to where I was. I grabbed it and held it tightly. I spread out my wings, slowing myself. I halted and moved my wings to keep me hovering in the air. I turned to see my brothers gliding down before me. With a sly smile on my face I shook the apple in my hand.

"You proved me wrong, well done," Michael said. I shrugged with a teasing smile. I puffed my wings a bit and flashed back to our office. Well back to work I thought, sitting down on my desk, and I sat the apple of my desk as a little trophy.